#14 USC slapped by Stanford

Advertisement
SC is going to go hard after Fickell, the AD there worked with him at Cincy, and they are pretty close. The only possible good thing that can come from this is Miami potentially going after Graham Harrell, their OC. He's a pass first guy and honestly, I'm already tired of the Lashlee power spread. I'm tired of watching Miami not utilize the speed on the perimeter.

SC is going to go hard after Fickell, the AD there worked with him at Cincy, and they are pretty close. The only possible good thing that can come from this is Miami potentially going after Graham Harrell, their OC. He's a pass first guy and honestly, I'm already tired of the Lashlee power spread. I'm tired of watching Miami not utilize the speed on the perimeter.
Maybe it was you who posted about this, but wasn’t Harrell Diaz’s first choice for OC, but Harrell took the USC job?

Advertisement
I don’t mind a power spread, but Manny and Ashlee ain’t got no power!

Fickell wants the Ohio State job. He’s a born and bred Buckeye. Ryan Day coached in the NFL (QBs) and may get HC offers. Fickell may wait long enough to see if Day is at OSU for the long haul. USC would have to offer big money.

Last edited:
USC is weak af, and what’s sad, my neighbor was Sam Cunningham, and I usually enjoyed driving by & harassing him after this type of lost, but bro died at his home 4 days ago, and I found myself rooting for SC as his wife & kids were there. Smh.
Will be interesting to hear Keyshawn’s take on the USC situation. Last year he said they flirted with hiring Bob Stoops but balked at his asking price and budget demands, on top of the combined buyouts of Helton and staff. So the new AD waits one season.

Advertisement
Will be interesting to hear Keyshawn’s take on the USC situation. Last year he said they flirted with hiring Bob Stoops but balked at his asking price and budget demands, on top of the combined buyouts of Helton and staff. So the new AD waits one season.

Yeah, it’s a big payload bro. That’s the reason Helton’s breathing. He got that premature extension & it’s kicking their ****. A lot of alum, parents, & boosters r not happy w/ this dude.

Yeah, it’s a big payload bro. That’s the reason Helton’s breathing. He got that premature extension & it’s kicking their ****. A lot of alum, parents, & boosters r not happy w/ this dude.
Isn’t USC notoriously cheap? Another KJ comment on the local radio last season. The Trojans expect everyone to work for them for less, because ‘We are SC’. IIRC, he claimed every current coach makes less than their predecessor.

Isn’t USC notoriously cheap? Another KJ comment on the local radio last season. The Trojans expect everyone to work for them for less, because ‘We are SC’. IIRC, he claimed every current coach makes less than their predecessor.

Lol; they have more money than God & stingier than Scrooge. U r correct.

Advertisement
USC is weak af, and what’s sad, my neighbor was Sam Cunningham, and I usually enjoyed driving by & harassing him after this type of lost, but bro died at his home 4 days ago, and I found myself rooting for SC as his wife & kids were there. Smh.
****. Did not know Sam Cunningham just died. That is a name that should be WAY more prominent in the history of college football (****, American sports in general). Sad. How did he pass?

****. Did not know Sam Cunningham just died. That is a name that should be WAY more prominent in the history of college football (****, American sports in general). Sad. How did he pass?

Yeah bro; I was there when he died. I drove past his house, saw The police in front of it, but didn’t even think twice. I thought maybe his alarm went off or something. Come back two hours later, and there’s hella ppl in front of his house, embracing each other while crying. I was like wtf? Walked down & talked to his daughter & they said he just didn’t wake up. Not sure what happened as to y or how.

Advertisement
It’s going to be hard competing with them for a new HC
Depends on the candidate. Outside of Orange County, California is a woke **** hole these days. Then there’s the taxes. Florida will be much more attractive to a wide swath of potential candidates.

sam (1).jpg
Sam the Bam RIP

Advertisement
Back