'14 OT Harry Dumervil, 6'10 400, Oakland Park

Advertisement
This is the type of kid who goes to JUCO to get his **** together, (lose weight, get in condition, etc.) and then in two years check in on him to see whats up..kinda like Stockar McDougle from out of Deerfield Beach HS from back in the day. (Jeromes Mac's older brother) Buddy was just like this. Went to JUCO..got his head and body str8..signed with Oklahoma..And ended up being a 1st round pick..

Advertisement
This is what Reggie would look like on the field

That was my thought too. If he was from North Carolina he would be playing basketball. And if he's anywhere close to 6'10 400 he better start learning how to dribble because I don't see how he can play football at the next level.

Advertisement
This kid is huge but needs to lose at least 70lbs to be effective, I found a highlight for NE High School running back which is a great for evaluating his run blocking abilities and if you watch from the 28 second mark to the 1 minute mark he looks lost. An at the 50 second mark he gets driven back 5 yds by a kid at least 150lbs less then him. He looks good in the slow action of one on one that occurs in a camp setting, but when the game speed comes into play its a whoooollllee other animal.

Now if the kid can hit the gym hard and heavy an lose 60lbs between now and fall which is roughly 10 lbs a month, he could be scary with that size. I wish the young man all the luck in the world on his quest to play for an FBS school.

Go Canes!

2014 OT Harry Dummervil ( #72 in the video)
[video=youtube;wEZJBD5gihg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEZJBD5gihg[/video]

Advertisement
Kid is just big!! No footwork or handwork!!! Would be a good space eater on DL thats it!!

The only space he would eat up at DT is the space in front of the LB's lap.

A D-1 lineman would get under this kid's pads and put him on skates.

Advertisement
too slow and needs to loose massive weight... yes Utough would help and he is a guard all the way he is mosdef not athletic... he is a project but he is def strong as an ox...

Advertisement
Back