#13 to be retired during Louisville game

SmartSelect_20231102_102901_Video Player.gif
SmartSelect_20231102_103254_Video Player.gif

13 doesn't get denied

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The 🐐 Freddie Capshaw says hi and thanks for the acknowledgment
There have been a lot of great, memorable individual plays in Miami’s wins vs. FSU. But that unplanned Capshaw TD run was one of the most fun of all time. Nothing says “Total Domination” like your punter deciding to just pick up the hold and outrun the other team to the end zone.

Glad his jersey is finally getting retired. Well deserved, imo.

I don't agree with it being stupid, but I think it is impractical in college football given the size of rosters plus at a school like at UM which has had so many great players.
We already retired Testaverde's number, so I think it definitely makes sense to retire the other heisman winner. After that, retire ST26 and I think leave it at that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We already retired Testaverde's number, so I think it definitely makes sense to retire the other heisman winner. After that, retire ST26 and I think leave it at that.

I loved Sean Taylor at UM. But one could make the argument that Ed Reed should have his retired before 26.....and if you go back far enough, one could argue Bennie Blades, Ted Hendricks, and many more to numerous to name. Where does it stop? I kind of get Gino as he won the big trophy and he has been a stellar alum (often overlooked into this discussion).

Advertisement
Back