12 wins

Advertisement
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, people are upset about a meaningless Thursday afternoon bowl game?
Oh so the bowl game doesn’t matter now after is was shoved down everyone’s throats post-Boston College that winning this game was monumental for Mario, securing an 8-win season and momentum for 2024.

Guess the bowl game mattered for USC last night and Rutgers today.

You are an idiot if you are just going to brush this game aside like nothing happened. This thread is about what Mario has accomplished in 2 years here. And that would be nothing…

I am absolutely going to brush this game aside. This isn't 1986. Bowl games are literally pointless, especially when half of everyone's roster isn't playing.

Advertisement
Oh so the bowl game doesn’t matter now after is was shoved down everyone’s throats post-Boston College that winning this game was monumental for Mario, securing an 8-win season and momentum for 2024.

Guess the bowl game mattered for USC last night and Rutgers today.

Uh, what? Show me where I said any of that and I'll Venmo $1000 to you right now. Remember, the last time I offered up a challenge you disappeared. Put up or GTFOH.

Typical non-answer. Guess I hit a nerve.
The answer to your question is yes real programs care about every game they play. Bowl wins carry momentum over into spring football. Instead there is the ****-taste of losing to a 6-6 Rutgers team that lost its last 4 games all offseason. We clearly are not a real team anymore.

But you are right, our players clearly didn't care. Neither did they when they got shut out to La Tech in a bowl game. Or got beat by 30 by WI last time we played in the Pinstripe.

No pride is what it boils down to.

Advertisement
Back