12 wins

Advertisement
Waterboy Get GIF

Can this guy recruit? I would rather we roll with him on game day.
You see what he did to land and later keep Bobby Boucher? He out-recruits Mario any day of the week.

The answer to your question is yes real programs care about every game they play. Bowl wins carry momentum over into spring football. Instead there is the ****-taste of losing to a 6-6 Rutgers team that lost its last 4 games all offseason. We clearly are not a real team anymore.

But you are right, our players clearly didn't care. Neither did they when they got shut out to La Tech in a bowl game. Or got beat by 30 by WI last time we played in the Pinstripe.

No pride is what it boils down to.

Oh, because everyone told me what an elite coach Jeff Brohm is.

You people are going to eventually realize that bowl games aren't what they used to be.

this bowl game, pretty much summed up our entire season. On paper we should win.
But come game time we find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and lose.
On paper? We had like a dozen guys out plus Fletcher got hurt early in the game. We played our 3d string QB who was taking his first snap of the season.
Rutgers had only one guy opt out. That has to account for something.

Uh, what? Show me where I said any of that and I'll Venmo $1000 to you right now. Remember, the last time I offered up a challenge you disappeared. Put up or GTFOH.
I didn’t say you said that, but it was a very big narrative on here being preached.

You just like to get into intricate arguments and then go straight to wagering. It’s a weird shtick.

Advertisement
I didn’t say you said that, but it was a very big narrative on here being preached.

You just like to get into intricate arguments and then go straight to wagering. It’s a weird shtick.

Then stop responding to me with things that other people said. Have some self-awareness.

Advertisement
Then stop responding to me with things that other people said. Have some self-awareness.
The pot calling the kettle black.

You’re responding to every post in this thread as if you have some innate desire to defend your boyfriend for his decision-making and overall record through two seasons… despite having a massive talent advantage.

Advertisement
12 wins in 2 years, 0-2 against FSU, 0-1 in bowl games, lost to Middle Tennessee State, and made the dumbest decision of the century not taking two knees against Ga Tech this year. What a joke of a HC. But hey he could recruit…
We got totally manhandled by MTSU last year, but agree 100%

Advertisement
12 wins in 2 years, 0-2 against FSU, 0-1 in bowl games, lost to Middle Tennessee State, and made the dumbest decision of the century not taking two knees against Ga Tech this year. What a joke of a HC. But hey he could recruit…
Step off the ledge. We’ve sucked for two decades. Rebuild was gonna take awhile - Manny’s players still costing us.

Easy to mope, but the positives:
• Roster much better all across
• Team doesn’t quit - no blowouts this year
• Offense improved, limited by awful QB play
• Starting to stack talent in back to back recruiting classes

We get it, we suck. We have for awhile. Rehashing this is old and boring. “But what about those quick rebuilds at ***”

Who cares. Let’s just build a foundation, which we are doing. You either trust what he did at Oregon or you don’t.

Should see improvements next year. He is who he is.

Advertisement
Back