12 month campaign for the Pirate

Advertisement
Not what I meant...but your confusion at my simple statement only reinforces its content.
Of course I know what you mean, I added my interpretation. Anyway, the point was Leach is political and Miami doesn't like it, especially not conservative. Is that better?

Of course I know what you mean, I added my interpretation. Anyway, the point was Leach is political and Miami doesn't like it, especially not conservative. Is that better?

Yes, that is better.

It seems like a ridiculous conspiracy-theorist opinion, but it is better.

Advertisement
Listen, Diaz is not getting canned this season. He is also unlikely to change the staph infection. With that said, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome is called insanity.

With all that said we cant afford another rookie failure HC. My preference is Butch, the school wont hire him. So I say we go on a 12 month campaign to bring the Pirate to The U. Mike Leach. He will toughen up the softness, score points and win double digit games, no question. He would relish the chance to be near key west and get away from the cold north west.

If we wanna do billboards and planes let's advocate for something and someone. Social media billboards planes whatever.
Yeah, Butch & the Pirate are real hot commodities. Programs and search firms are scuffling to find legit HC candidates and yet these two, tired coaching savants can't get a nibble.

I don't believe Leach is a bad coach. He's gets more out of less and he's done the best job you can do at WSU and TTU.
That is false. When he takes WSU to a rose bowl and wins the conference outright then he will have taken them where they have gone.

Leach is a corch who has 1 good season out of 5. Doesn't want to recruit, loses to **** teams, and throws players under the bus. SMartest guy in the room syndrome

Honest question. If Leach sucks so badly, why does Oregon keep raiding his staff?

Honest question. If Leach sucks so badly, why does Oregon keep raiding his staff?
Because his disciples are better than him because they understand you can't win anything of significance by just passing the ball 60 times a game.

Leach is not the guy, but his students that have come up under him & are all great coaches because they took the Passing concepts of the AR & combined it with the Spread rushing attack.

None of his assistants run the Air Raid like he does, what does that tell you?

Advertisement

Imo the real question is if he’s such a great coach with so many assistants other schools want, why doesn’t he ever win.

Because his disciples are better than him because they understand you can't win anything of significance by just passing the ball 60 times a game.

Leach is not the guy, but his students that have come up under him & are all great coaches because they took the Passing concepts of the AR & combined it with the Spread rushing attack.

None of his assistants run the Air Raid like he does, what does that tell you?
That he has a coaching tree, while Manny has a potato plant growing, somewhere?

I came here hoping it was gonna be about bringing Captain Jack Sparrow home to South Florida.

Depp once told me over about 147 pints of Steinlager and enough mescaline to stager a bison just outside of Christchurch, New Zealand that the one role he still dreams of is the opportunity to corch his beloved Miami Hurricanes.

Screenshot_20191210-133019_Google.jpg

That he has a coaching tree, while Manny has a potato plant growing, somewhere?
Who TF is comparing him to Manny??

What it tells is that none of the coaches that learned under him thought that his Pass only offense was actually effective.

Go watch Wash St vs Washington or vs Cal, or vs any team with a halfway decent Defense & you'll see why none of his disciples run the Pass only Air Raid like he does.

You can't win without running the ball & you have to put effort into fielding a Defense, Leach does neither, hence why NO major program has ever hired him to be their HC.

Advertisement
Let a new competent AD use his expertise to hire a new coach. That, and the sanitation of Hecht, should be primary.

Who TF is comparing him to Manny??

What it tells is that none of the coaches that learned under him thought that his Pass only offense was actually effective.

Go watch Wash St vs Washington or vs Cal, or vs any team with a halfway decent Defense & you'll see why none of his disciples run the Pass only Air Raid like he does.

You can't win without running the ball & you have to put effort into fielding a Defense, Leach does neither, hence why NO major program has ever hired him to be their HC.
Well, at least we won't have to worry about it since our brilliant minds at UM only hire coaches that are even worse than Leach. Is Leach the answer? I doubt it. He'd still have been a better hire than any of the last 4 coaches we hired. You know, all the ones with Miami ties, or pillars of greatness.

Advertisement
Listen, Diaz is not getting canned this season. He is also unlikely to change the staph infection. With that said, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome is called insanity.

With all that said we cant afford another rookie failure HC. My preference is Butch, the school wont hire him. So I say we go on a 12 month campaign to bring the Pirate to The U. Mike Leach. He will toughen up the softness, score points and win double digit games, no question. He would relish the chance to be near key west and get away from the cold north west.

If we wanna do billboards and planes let's advocate for something and someone. Social media billboards planes whatever.
Hes not going to toughen up anybody. He can't even toughen up the team he has now.

Mike Leach isnt a good coach.

Just like Diaz, he is loved for everything but his ability to win games. You morons never learn.

Advertisement
Back