12/7 Recruiting Update, The Richt Era Begins

Any visions [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]?

Just like the Bushes and Obama created ISIS..GOlden created Bleak Visions..... The bleakness is gone now..You will see a new series called Vivid Visions. I quit my job at ASA because the wife finally started working part time so I dont need to extend myself like that..but I still got connects to coaches.... You will get one before signing day

Advertisement
That one player from Bradenton you talk of Geo305 tryin to come back is Emmanuel Greene.... kid is an absolute stud!!! Do you think Hinson will be in this class also?? Any OL?

I read that Hinson shutdown his recruitment.

I understand that, but im tryin to see if Coach Richt wants him... think he is just a Golden Special

He's ranked in the the top 30 at his position I don't know how that would qualify as a golden special

Well because Hes a TE and this is The University of Miami.

I'm gonna piggy back off Geo a bit here. always appreciate your work Geo.

On Kearneys team mates, I've watched tape on both and I'm not blown away. Both decent prospects but Kearney is the best prospect on the team imo. you can take a look yourselves.

Antonio Spooney - 2015 Jr Season - Antonio Spooney highlights
Devon Waters - Regular season jr year - Devinn Waters highlights

For those who aren't aware one of the 2018 LB's Geo mentioned, Robert Hicks is Al Blades' Cousin.

Something interesting on Jordan Woods is he wants to be a professional Promoter, he said himself that it would be better for him to attend Miami as it would be a good place to establish big connections for his future. I have a feeling he'll go to UF but just something to keep in mind.

I expect Victor to take an OV to UM with Richt now at the helm. I don't expect Mullen to even give Miami a look but i hope i'm wrong.

It's great to be back on the recruiting board again. After Golden tried to go to Pedo State and destroyed our class I stopped. Now I know we will go after the right Miami caliber kids. I think Richt can build a power house here, better than he could at UGA.

Agree 100 percent.

Let me see him go after some OL and DL. We need them a **** of a lot more than some of the kids we are all so excited about. Need to retake the trenches before we can be be seen as a decent team.

Advertisement
Let me see him go after some OL and DL. We need them a **** of a lot more than some of the kids we are all so excited about. Need to retake the trenches before we can be be seen as a decent team.

People keep posting this, its almost become a cliche statement, of course he's going to get OL & DL.

The is the most positive recruiting update I ever seen

Good news on Mullins

With what Geo said Henderson, Nelson and Jackson are out, we got plenty of room.

i dont think evan hinson, desmond phillips, jawon hamilton, or izon pulley are safe either.....

Advertisement

On Kearneys team mates, I've watched tape on both and I'm not blown away. Both decent prospects but Kearney is the best prospect on the team imo. you can take a look yourselves.

For those who aren't aware one of the 2018 LB's Geo mentioned, Robert Hicks is Al Blades' Cousin.

Something interesting on Jordan Woods is he wants to be a professional Promoter, he said himself that it would be better for him to attend Miami as it would be a good place to establish big connections for his future. I have a feeling he'll go to UF but just something to keep in mind.

I expect Victor to take an OV to UM with Richt now at the helm. I don't expect Mullen to even give Miami a look but i hope i'm wrong.

Somebody get Jordan an internship at Headliners Music Group dammit! Agree on Victor. And agree on Mullen. Lets hope he goes to LSU if he doesnt come here. Dont want to see him for the next 3 years. But hey, anything can happen if MYoung and BVictor commit. Never know.

Need someone to talk to me about OL.

can't believe we have zero OL committed. that is unreal.

How many are u thinking? 1 maybe 2?

We got 5 true freshman OLineman last year, 3 are redshirting. No senior starters. 1 junior starter.

Im not saying they are worth a ****...but.

Was hoping for at least 1 Guard.

We seem to be sorely lacking tackles. Out of the guys we signed last year, St. Louis might be the only natural tackle.

Indeed, but I didn't see an actual option at Tackle.

Advertisement
There is a very prominent player next year who is originally from South Florida. Who plays at a powerhouse in Bradenton, that is looking to come back to Broward County at another power house school that has #Cane commitments. He was going to announce for Miami during the summer but held off, Miami is still in the lead with OSU trailing. He is also an internet sensation. Not going to spoil it but if you can put things together, you'll figure it out.

Oh my...

[HUDL]athlete/2775926/highlights/301571381[/HUDL]

love the hilights of his blocking skills....he's a player, not just a kid w/ smooth moves.

If Richt can pull this off it would be huge! Kid has always been at the top of my board, just thought it was a pipe dream. He is the very definition of playmaker!

absolutely....I totally agree.

We need to pluck one of those 5 DTs from Georgia.....If Rocker comes down, I think we can flip Rochester and land Michail Carter. That would be a steal

Advertisement

Somebody get Jordan an internship at Headliners Music Group dammit! Agree on Victor. And agree on Mullen. Lets hope he goes to LSU if he doesnt come here. Dont want to see him for the next 3 years. But hey, anything can happen if MYoung and BVictor commit. Never know.

He needs to link up with CHAD.

Chad been doing shows since he was at BTW. Chad is big time in dade/broward with the teenagers....

Now ay you can say u want to be ein the entertainment industry and go to UF over Miammi/

WPB silent apparently is ****ed the staff told him he's being taken as a DE/OLB, because he wants to be a MLB. (Quite frankly, I agree with the staff on this one. VC looks like a future DE IMO cause I think he outgrows SLB.)

I would say it's safe to say he's not much of a commitment anymore.

WPB silent apparently is ****ed the staff told him he's being taken as a DE/OLB, because he wants to be a MLB. (Quite frankly, I agree with the staff on this one. VC looks like a future DE IMO cause I think he outgrows SLB.)

I would say it's safe to say he's not much of a commitment anymore.

Que?

Advertisement
Back