12/7 Recruiting Update, The Richt Era Begins

Advertisement
Need someone to talk to me about OL.

can't believe we have zero OL committed. that is unreal.

Don't think OL was going to be a priority this cycle to begin with. We brought in 5 last cycle. Isidora is the only senior. The Cocoa Beach kid switched to Florida after Golden's firing. Marcus Tatum out of Mainland just scheduled an OV.

how solid is sam bruce?
I haven’t heard of any wavering, just making sure because his tape is :troll-dancing2:

Geo killed this Sh*T... Good lawd,. The most detailed, precised recruiting piece of work during these last few years.!!! For crying out loud., I jizzed like X5 times reading this.
I felt like it was a bed time story!! I was like "Keep going , keep going"

Pete used to do the same (not at this level), but in his defense, the Recruiting news was in severe "scarcity" during Alfredo's tenure.

In any case, great f*cking write up my ninja.

Advertisement
That one player from Bradenton you talk of Geo305 tryin to come back is Emmanuel Greene.... kid is an absolute stud!!! Do you think Hinson will be in this class also?? Any OL?

I read that Hinson shutdown his recruitment.

I understand that, but im tryin to see if Coach Richt wants him... think he is just a Golden Special

He's ranked in the the top 30 at his position I don't know how that would qualify as a golden special

top 30 at TE? I'm sure theres lots of scrubs that have been that..

Don't know how legit he is, but TE is not a position of need right now.. If he's not Elite at that position, cut him loose

He's better than Irvin imo...Plays for the basketball team and averages 24 pts. He's also got a younger brother who was offered by FSU in 8th grade and could play at a major D1 in two sports. Both are pure athletes and a take. He plays at a terrible football school and likely the reason for his overlooking/ranking. If he played down the road at mainland he'd be a 4 star.

Prep Basketball Player of the Year: Deltona’s Evan Hinson defied critics in breakout season | News-JournalOnline.com

Evan and Blake Hinson lead the way for upstart Deltona football team - Orlando Sentinel

Advertisement
Any chance with any of the IMG kids? Rashaun? Savion? Sorry, havent followed recruiting for the 1st time this year. Lost interest with Golden on that side of things. Hope Richt can pull off some late miracles.

Advertisement
There is a very prominent player next year who is originally from South Florida. Who plays at a powerhouse in Bradenton, that is looking to come back to Broward County at another power house school that has #Cane commitments. He was going to announce for Miami during the summer but held off, Miami is still in the lead with OSU trailing. He is also an internet sensation. Not going to spoil it but if you can put things together, you'll figure it out.

Oh my...

[HUDL]athlete/2775926/highlights/301571381[/HUDL]

love the hilights of his blocking skills....he's a player, not just a kid w/ smooth moves.

Advertisement
Need someone to talk to me about OL.

can't believe we have zero OL committed. that is unreal.

How many are u thinking? 1 maybe 2?

We got 5 true freshman OLineman last year, 3 are redshirting. No senior starters. 1 junior starter.

Im not saying they are worth a ****...but.

Was hoping for at least 1 Guard.

We seem to be sorely lacking tackles. Out of the guys we signed last year, St. Louis might be the only natural tackle.

There is a very prominent player next year who is originally from South Florida. Who plays at a powerhouse in Bradenton, that is looking to come back to Broward County at another power house school that has #Cane commitments. He was going to announce for Miami during the summer but held off, Miami is still in the lead with OSU trailing. He is also an internet sensation. Not going to spoil it but if you can put things together, you'll figure it out.

Oh my...

[HUDL]athlete/2775926/highlights/301571381[/HUDL]

love the hilights of his blocking skills....he's a player, not just a kid w/ smooth moves.

If Richt can pull this off it would be huge! Kid has always been at the top of my board, just thought it was a pipe dream. He is the very definition of playmaker!

Advertisement
Back