11/14 Friday Canes Buzz

16 NFL scouts? Half the league will be there to watch Duke put on a show.

I really hope they allow recruits and former players on the field. The rumor about FSU having them down, and us not, is preposterous.

Will make for some excellent TV.

Advertisement
Florida State and recruiting is a very VERY simple thing to figure out. I have no idea why people are trying to act like Jimbo has tapped into some skill that Al hasn't lol

Jimbo gets recruits for the same reason Bama, Ole Miss, Florida, Auburn, and now Clemson get recruits. The boosters and donors "care about the football program"

And dummies acting like this **** is new. FSU been recruiting like this for 3 decades. There is nothing new about this.

this is a MUST win game.

He is not lying about NCAA IN Golden's defense. I have said numerous times it affected 3 4 star kids my friend coached. 2 were definitely into the U big time.

Jimbo looks cooler than Golden...Jesus lmao

I'm saying that's the way it looks, he sticks up for his kids. I know though the slurpers don't want to hear dat ****, they'll say it's despicable. Jimmy Johnson types stick up for there kids, the results speak for themselves with recruiting. More homegrown sfla kids go to play for Jimbo not because he wins, dude instantly was an ace recruiter year one so those who bring that winning bs is just dat an extra excuse. I grew up in the hood not on the inside of my crib hood I was out there, AG looks like an upstanding dude to the media but u never know a person till your with them alone. Fisher has to be a fkin coo dude to be with if every visit most kids love him, and the fact he sticks up for his kids man that's awesome to parents regardless of what fans say. Dudes in your living with an awesome personality and wins over your parents and says imma take care of ya kid, he has to be charismatic cuz the proof is kids go to play for him.

I always thought he was a dik till I formed my own opinion and heard a lot of his interviews he seems like a coo dude real talk AG as well. Behind closed doors though he's winning that battle and both um and Fsu break rules I don't wanna hear dat money ****. We have studs too so if there cheating why did we beat em for coley and others? AG does not recruit sfla that well period and this article shows he's upset about it which means he knows that's how u fix the program. Ice helps and others but at the end of the day when those in homes late in the process kids change there mind and swing to jimbos side it's happened for four years, and IMO it won't change even with a win. AG is what he is and that's it.

Advertisement
For the past years, not ONCE was coaching a problem in the post game interviews with Golden.

It was on the players.

Anyone could see it was the coaching. The players were in the wrong place, asked to do some really stupid things, and then were blamed for losses.

Yeah. Everyone wants to play for a coach like that.

For the past years, not ONCE was coaching a problem in the post game interviews with Golden.

It was on the players.

Anyone could see it was the coaching. The players were in the wrong place, asked to do some really stupid things, and then were blamed for losses.

Yeah. Everyone wants to play for a coach like that.

This this this

It's incredible we have to post this **** when eyes can see and ears can hear.

To act like FSU recruiting success overral or in South Florida is a recent phenomenon is retarded. Bowden did MUCH better in South Florida than Jimbo.

To act like FSU recruiting success overral or in South Florida is a recent phenomenon is retarded. Bowden did MUCH better in South Florida than Jimbo.

But there's no hidden gems now wtf is this talk that was 1890 type **** paperback recruiting. Now Fsu can see it and go get it, that's the difference.

Advertisement
16 NFL scouts? Half the league will be there to watch Duke put on a show.

I really hope they allow recruits and former players on the field. The rumor about FSU having them down, and us not, is preposterous.

Will make for some excellent TV.

I'm honestly surprised it's not more.

TL;DR

Al Gorlden can't relate to the moms and pops and croots of 305. Jimbo can.

Ergo.....FSU under Fisher wins....UM under Gorlden makes excuses and ghey t-shirts.

Butch never had that problem, and if he really went after a recruit - he got him. Some of his magic will be documented in THE U PART 2.

This recruiting problem will remain as long as Golden stays.

Exactly this

AG is a good speaker and all that **** but Jimbo looks like the cooler dude, I grew up in the hood and this dude u can tell keeps it 100. Unless u a die hard cane at heart u picking Fsu, the elite coaches like Butch keep the others home the Fsu uf fans and the sfla kids he wants he usually gets. People will never understand this archer there blind, AG to me IMO will not fix this problem and the cloud is an excuse IMO. Coaches who can recruit at an elite level show it early in there career,nothing will change here with AG this is how he recruits.

Man, what the **** are you even talking about? This post is incoherent garbage. It's easy to look like the "cooler dude" when you're winning. All that other nonsense you posted is garbage.

Florida State and recruiting is a very VERY simple thing to figure out. I have no idea why people are trying to act like Jimbo has tapped into some skill that Al hasn't lol

Jimbo gets recruits for the same reason Bama, Ole Miss, Florida, Auburn, and now Clemson get recruits. The boosters and donors "care about the football program"

And dummies acting like this **** is new. FSU been recruiting like this for 3 decades. There is nothing new about this.
But, but, Jimbo is COOLER!

TL;DR

Al Gorlden can't relate to the moms and pops and croots of 305. Jimbo can.

Ergo.....FSU under Fisher wins....UM under Gorlden makes excuses and ghey t-shirts.

Butch never had that problem, and if he really went after a recruit - he got him. Some of his magic will be documented in THE U PART 2.

This recruiting problem will remain as long as Golden stays.

Exactly this

AG is a good speaker and all that **** but Jimbo looks like the cooler dude, I grew up in the hood and this dude u can tell keeps it 100. Unless u a die hard cane at heart u picking Fsu, the elite coaches like Butch keep the others home the Fsu uf fans and the sfla kids he wants he usually gets. People will never understand this archer there blind, AG to me IMO will not fix this problem and the cloud is an excuse IMO. Coaches who can recruit at an elite level show it early in there career,nothing will change here with AG this is how he recruits.

Man, what the **** are you even talking about? This post is incoherent garbage. It's easy to look like the "cooler dude" when you're winning. All that other nonsense you posted is garbage.

Jesus Christ how many times has to be said that Jimbo got there they weren't winning at all wtf. He recruited the way he did since day one.

Advertisement

See I'm not gonna sit here either and say what jersey wrote is complete bs cuz that's true as well, they care and have tons of boosters. My thing is then at the time a lot of elite guys were busts in the making more often cuz there weren't recruiting services. Now with the masses on it it's rare with busts, are there busts yes but Fsu is getting studs and hitting on them.

Jimbos first two classes were ranked second nationally just saying. Not one class but two classes and that's how u build elite depth and win at the level we miami fans want. We want elite nfl depth that's how u do it

Advertisement

See I'm not gonna sit here either and say what jersey wrote is complete bs cuz that's true as well, they care and have tons of boosters. My thing is then at the time a lot of elite guys were busts in the making more often cuz there weren't recruiting services. Now with the masses on it it's rare with busts, are there busts yes but Fsu is getting studs and hitting on them.

And their top notch facilities, filled stadium, and huge booster have nothing to do with it. It's all Jimbo being cool. FSU has been recruiting amongst the best for years. It's nothing new. The him being cooler than Golden **** is garbage.

And their top notch facilities, filled stadium, and huge booster have nothing to do with it. It's all Jimbo being cool. FSU has been recruiting amongst the best for years. It's nothing new. The him being cooler than Golden **** is garbage.

That has to do with it yea but sit there and tell me he doesn't have charisma to convince a kids fam to attend Fsu, I'll wait go ask dmoney and more well informed guys. If they say no I'll surrender to these retarded posts.

I don't know about "cooler".

All I know is Jimbo closes the deal. Gorlden don't.

U have to have some sort of charisma to close the way he does, my man does it from Kentucky in b ball. Chad Thomas said nick Saban was cool and he's a dik if u read forums. So I never take what a fan base says as fact I look at the results, they both pull in elite kids. Bow dens classes IMO can't hold **** on Jimbo.

Advertisement
Back