11/12: @ UCF 9:00PM (CBS Sports Network)

Advertisement
I’m so sick of watching this poorly coached basketball team for the last 3 years. If you guys can’t see that we are poorly coached I don’t know what to tell you. It’s been the same crap for 3 or 4 straight years yet we can’t get it fixed? Something as simple as free throw shooting, are you kidding me. How is this still such a joke

get Lykes out of my face

Advertisement
Did the refs decide to even up the foul calls at the start of this possession?

Advertisement
Somebody please watch our sets against this zone and tell me what the coaches have done all summer

Advertisement
Same theme... sam kam dj lykes… shooting sucks, less than 30%... sometimes the freshmen can pick it up sometimes not. sometimes the other team is just as cold, sometimes not. but this is already getting old 3 games in

and they are getting mostly decent shots, hard to blame the coaches for missing the side of the barns

Advertisement
It used to be a pleasure to watch L and staff lead the way for our team night in and night out. Now I see an unprepared, untalented, and out coached team night in and night out. It’s sad because I didn’t think it would get like this under L

Chris Lykes is almost as allergic to the paint as Manu Lecomte was when he was here.

This is a massive problem for PG in Jim's offense

Advertisement
Back