11/12: @ UCF 9:00PM (CBS Sports Network)

Consigliere

All-American
Our first road game is tomorrow against UCF. UCF isn't very good, in fact they're bad. UCF beat Prairie View A&M 73-69. UCF is predicted to finish in the AAC between 8-10. They lost all their real talent after last season. "However, fifth-year coach Johnny Dawkins has the toughest rebuild among the conference after losing six of his top seven scoring options over the offseason. Those six players made up 80% of the team’s scoring last season and nearly 70% of its rebounding. The departures of All-AAC selections B.J. Taylor, Aubrey Dawkins and Tacko Fall will hurt the most."

This is a opportunity to get some experience against a weak opponent. I would like to see more 4-guard lineups but I doubt we will.

Spread: TBD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That makes 0 sense to me
Really makes no sense that ESPN "Win Indicator" "based on BPI" says UCF 63.9 MIA 36.1 yet BPI has Mia at 41 and UCF at 60.

The again, when Nicholls beats Pittsburgh, who beat FSU, who beat Nbr 6 gators, what is "sense"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should pull off the win tonight. I wouldn't sleep on UCF, although they have lost a lot of talent they still play well together as a team and Dazon can really go for them.

Advertisement
Back