$10M per year to Mario - make the offer now

Advertisement
is this an opinion or info based on knowledge you have?
Common sense

But I do know he would be a reason for Mario to at the very least pump the brakes hard on coming. Mario and the family felt slighted the last go around and I think an honest person would agree with them. Some major repair would be needed or Blake to be gone more so than money to make it happen.

As a coach? Looks like a natural LB to me...

1632000994379.png

Advertisement
We should just fold the program. Seriously.

$10M to Mario would be better spent on strippers and blow for the season ticket holders than wasting it on that guy.
**** off.

I have to watch this **** from multiple timezones away. Do you know how many of my brain cells the ACC commercial music has killed?

I want in on this $10m. I ******* deserve it.

Advertisement
How does Vanderbilt make it work? I agree with you that is a roadblock but how does Vandy do it? Copy them. I have no idea how they do it so I am grasping because I am ****ed off. James should be canned today. Then Diaz.
Don't Vandy get a train run on them every year by the rest of the SEC?

Of course its not a guarantee. Carrol was a grand-slam for USC. Jim Mora Jr was a out for UCLA.

But I get Colin's point, both school's need to think bigger than an 'up-and-comer' or someone else's 'coach of the moment'.
Carrol was a mega recruiter dude was in the hood hes a people person people love to play for him and he can coach

Advertisement
We can afford it….basically had a record year financially last year and this year is off to a big start. The money is there.

Not only that, but over the last 2 years of the pandemic, the rich have gotten richer. The Trustees are swimming in cash.

Here's what you do. There are nearly 100 Trustees. Tell every single one of them to write a check for a million dollars. That will cover all their past fvck-ups and guarantee their continued tenure as a Trustee.

Now you have $100M to hire Mario and a staff (and an AD), and the Trustees have clean consciences after years of misguided loyalty to Coker and his horrible (late-stage) hirees, Shannon and his paranoia, Golden and his stubbornness, Richt and his declining health, Manny's "bet on himself", and Beta Blake's "bet on Manny". Not to mention Hocvnt and the Shermanator.

Clear the decks. All old Corleone family business will be settled. Fire Beta Blake and Manny and give Mario a clear runway to come in for his landing.

Carrol was a mega recruiter dude was in the hood hes a people person people love to play for him and he can coach
Your comment is in hindsight. Caroll was USC's 4th choice, and had not coached in college in 20 years, never as HC.

His daughter was attending USC. Had she been at UCLA he might have easily been the Bruin's coach.

Advertisement
Not only that, but over the last 2 years of the pandemic, the rich have gotten richer. The Trustees are swimming in cash.

Here's what you do. There are nearly 100 Trustees. Tell every single one of them to write a check for a million dollars. That will cover all their past fvck-ups and guarantee their continued tenure as a Trustee.

Now you have $100M to hire Mario and a staff (and an AD), and the Trustees have clean consciences after years of misguided loyalty to Coker and his horrible (late-stage) hirees, Shannon and his paranoia, Golden and his stubbornness, Richt and his declining health, Manny's "bet on himself", and Beta Blake's "bet on Manny". Not to mention Hocvnt and the Shermanator.

Clear the decks. All old Corleone family business will be settled. Fire Beta Blake and Manny and give Mario a clear runway to come in for his landing.
What do I know you could be right but this just sounds like an impossible dream.

Advertisement
Back