1000 words

Boarcane

All ACC
F3BFA883-6158-42A9-A208-42972E7FA09C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remove the opponent and any other caveat, Brinson (and B. Smith) simply move like Hurricane level players. Hard to explain other than you know it when you see it. Contested, leaping catches used to be our calling card when we were Wide Receiver U. It was a treat watching these guys yesterday and they’ve earned the right to keep getting more opportunities.

That’s some funny **** right there.

First thing I noticed was the interference the second was the empty seats

If you'd been there, you'd known it was after a long lightning delay when we were up 49-0. I was still there, but the place emptied out.

Advertisement
If anything came from the rollercoaster we've had, it's that there is definitely some talent on our team. Maybe not at all positions, but it's a building block for the next guy.
Yeah I think we’ve had some great classes on paper that were a bit of a mirage. I think the sentiments from those really in the know was that last years class was legit, and they are showing it

Advertisement
We really need to enjoy and cherish that catch now because we all know its a good chance he will get worse every year like most of are players. Maybe he can change that trend i am 100% behind this young man

Advertisement
Yeah I think we’ve had some great classes on paper that were a bit of a mirage. I think the sentiments from those really in the know was that last years class was legit, and they are showing it
Yes.
Take a look at the '18 and '19 classes.
A good part why we are where we are.

Advertisement
Back