100 days til CFB

tdcblog032410.jpg

Advertisement
One thing I used to always do at the Orange Bowl back in the day and if you can at even now try this and you'll really appreciate what goes on from huddle to snap.
Being up in the stands your looking down plus jumbo tron action , try walking down the stands to field level not look st the field till your as close as you can then look up at a couple play , this really shows you the speed the timing and when a pass is thrown you don't see a receiver till the last micron second.
You'll wonder how can a pass be thrown into madness players running around , any way it really cool to get the prospective.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bosher was 25 in college and I know this is NFL but still applies here. 25 was a beast of a tackler

Funny you'd post that. I looked hard for a pic of bosher laying someone out at Miami (which he did often) and couldn't find one. Only ones I found were falcons too. It's crazy that dude was able to blast people so well as he is a tiny guy football-wise. LOVED Bosher! Something tells me our new guy might be able to destroy some fools as well though.

Advertisement
Funny you'd post that. I looked hard for a pic of bosher laying someone out at Miami (which he did often) and couldn't find one. Only ones I found were falcons too. It's crazy that dude was able to blast people so well as he is a tiny guy football-wise. LOVED Bosher! Something tells me our new guy might be able to destroy some fools as well though.
I did the same and couldn't find anything and settled on that. Yeah can't wait to see him in action.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back