10 am Banner this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So embarrassing for our program

No, this is embarrassing for our program

Al-Golden-on-the-field.jpg

It's embarrassing but it's for the greater good. Anything to rid our beloved program of the torturous reign of F A G

Advertisement
I wouldn't do that. Just do a, "Golden sucks", chant during the Cane walk.

Advertisement
Just because the banner "worked" on Randy's firing doesn't mean it will do anything against AG.

Advertisement
Just because the banner "worked" on Randy's firing doesn't mean it will do anything against AG.

Certainly doesn't help his chances. Medias already turned the heat up and this is just more fuel.

That being said someone has already come on here a few times sayin their flying a banner yet nobody has flown ****. People are prolly just lying saying there going to do it so nobody else does. These people are ok with mediocrity.

Somebody make a banner like those fans did a few years back that said smash and dash and hang it from the upper deck railing.

Advertisement
This is a bad idea. I'm pretty sure a banner isn't needed right now to let the administration know the fans are frustrated.

All this will do is make the programs fan support look even worse than it already does.

So to show unity all WEZies in the lot should honk their horns when it is flying.....I anyone asks just say the WEZ wants to win again!

Same birdie that claimed he was gonna go to Sandbar last night and start a Fire golden chant?

Once again all talk no action....just like our defense

You don't need a stupid banner trust me with the performance , amount of fans that might show up and the coaches getting lambasted on the radio and social media that's enough right there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back