10.4 yards per play allowed

Advertisement
Western Carolina played them last week, I think one player had more yards rushing against us than they did as a team against them.. We looked like if bama played bethune or something, just completely outclassed and no one could make a play, guys getting juked, punked, steamrolled, forever highlight film immortalized, ran by, hurdled, spin move, one hundred broken tackles, etc. You name it and it was there..

I wonder how fast UNC players are because they move at a different speed compared to our 4.4 playmakers..

Western Carolina played them last week, I think one player had more yards rushing against us than they did as a team against them.. We looked like if bama played bethune or something, just completely outclassed and no one could make a play, guys getting juked, punked, steamrolled, forever highlight film immortalized, ran by, hurdled, spin move, one hundred broken tackles, etc. You name it and it was there..

I wonder how fast UNC players are because they move at a different speed compared to our 4.4 playmakers..

We were tackling like Ball State in that game yesterday after both teams ran onto the field when they thought it was over.

It was like, "Should I tackle him?"

Who said we've 4.4 playmakers?

Advertisement
Anyone who doesn't think Mack was sending (another) message yesterday is outside their mind.

Manny's system has been referred to as "gimmicky" by college football minds ALOT smarter than anyone on this board....I think there is little denying at this point that the system itself doesn't work against better opponents.

Again, these are all just symptoms.

Last edited:
Did anyone say defense? That was 2 offensive teams out on the field at the same time. The runners were not touched until the safeties laid a hand on them. That would have been a blowout in flag football.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hitting 20 mph bro. Feeley clocked us, remember??

Speaking of Feeley; let me be perfectly clear as to y I said our S&C is not up to par....see any team that decides to become physically imposing on us. Guys always fall forward when hat on hat football is met, and we look slow. The only time we look fast is when playing Duke. NC St looked faster than us, til they got too conservative. Clemson was way faster than us. UL looked faster than us; just.... their QB sucked, lol.

I suggest we go back & rewatch our games...(don’t; seriously it’ll give u heart burn, even the wins), but we don’t look physically imposing often.

Last edited:
Who said we've 4.4 playmakers?
Pretty sure it was @DMoney, maybe he can expand on that

I didnt really stress it because our guys must be shorts and camp 4.4 guys and when they are on field they cant separate.. Carolina had high school players and not scared to lock up our guys and no one can separate.. Im at game and UNC can easily run their playmakers to the edge whenever they want.. Dyami Brown looks like a completely different athlete from the wr we trot out, these guys cant even catch a contested ball..

Advertisement
Pretty sure it was @DMoney, maybe he can expand on that

I didnt really stress it because our guys must be shorts and camp 4.4 guys and when they are on field they cant separate.. Carolina had high school players and not scared to lock up our guys and no one can separate.. Im at game and UNC can easily run their playmakers to the edge whenever they want.. Dyami Brown looks like a completely different athlete from the wr we trot out, these guys cant even catch a contested ball..

We have track guys. Harley, Pope, Cam and Chaney all run the 100 meters in the 10s.

We don’t have great skill guys and we don’t have guys who can make defenders miss.

I still don’t understand what I witnessed.
the perfect storm.gif

Did anyone say defense? That was 2 offensive teams out on the field at the same time. The runners were not touched until the safeties laid a hand on them. That would have been a blowout in flag football.

We were playing flag football while they came to play real football...

Advertisement
Back