10-2 next year or

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-2 is pretty much where we should be every yr, provided we don't play Fla St , Clemson & a top non conf opponent. Based off of 2 yrs, Golden has recruited better than Richt. Majority of last yrs top recruits were Goldens, & Perry was this yr. Richt got the univ to spend more money on better assistant coaches, so I will give him that. Main diff I saw was better, more attacking def, & a switch to any def coord in the country not named Dorito could accomplish that w our talent. So Richt gotta start delivering, I am with giving the man 3 yrs to prove he can make us a team that can be in nat title contention

Advertisement
Can somebody ban this jack *** already? OP is a fake insider who only knows negativity the shtick is soooooooo annoying dude

Big props to the OP. Can't wait to do another coaching search where we can throw up the same kind of money, facilities, and fan support as all the other Power-5 conference teams. The whisper name is now Belichick. If Richt can't get us into the top 10 after two years of coaching and one full year of recruiting, he should give up the game.

People need to understand something. Unless Richt starts only winning 1 or 2 games a year, he is not going anywhere until he retires.

Advertisement
Can somebody ban this jack *** already? OP is a fake insider who only knows negativity the shtick is soooooooo annoying dude
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back