#1 WR in the Country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
this kid is as good if not better than Pope or Williams..

it will be hard to get him away from LSU because they have offered BIIIG bags at the kid.

this kid is as good if not better than Pope or Williams..

it will be hard to get him away from LSU because they have offered BIIIG bags at the kid.

They should have those bags thrown at QBs

your right about that even though they have a good one committed.....This kid toyed with people this year and as many great receivers LSU has had go through there this kid will be better than any of them.

I've never seen Pope or Williams play but i think i would trade this kid for either of them site unseen.Lord if they can pull this kid then CFB is in a world of S**T

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk coach O is a tremendous recruiter but he got his *** whopped by Saban last year for the state of LA's top kids.

Not use if that is more on coach O only having x amount of months recruiting as a HC, Saban being the machine he is or LSU losing their stronghold in the state

That O has been dog ***** for years and the top instate offensive players still go there, makes no sense.

How you going to have Landry, OBJ, Jeremy Hill and spencer ware on the same offense and not score 40 ppg

The wristband phenomenon has been going on all year with Storm18....we phukin?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

****. IMO if Perry can be half as good as we all think he can be, the flood gates are going to fly off the hinges with our recruiting.

Advertisement
Back