#1 WR in the Country

this kid is as good if not better than Pope or Williams..

it will be hard to get him away from LSU because they have offered BIIIG bags at the kid.

They should have those bags thrown at QBs

If only bagmen could play QB, then LSU would be a title contender every year. Throwing mechanics are flawless. When you can throw a bag of cash with solid form, a football is nothing.

Advertisement

it will be hard to get him away from LSU because they have offered BIIIG bags at the kid.

your right about that even though they have a good one committed.....This kid toyed with people this year and as many great receivers LSU has had go through there this kid will be better than any of them.

I've never seen Pope or Williams play but i think i would trade this kid for either of them site unseen.Lord if they can pull this kid then CFB is in a world of S**T

Trade williams for him. Pope and him are on the same level talent wise...Mark isnt 6'5 though

your right about that even though they have a good one committed.....This kid toyed with people this year and as many great receivers LSU has had go through there this kid will be better than any of them.

I've never seen Pope or Williams play but i think i would trade this kid for either of them site unseen.Lord if they can pull this kid then CFB is in a world of S**T

I agree this kid is a stud and is an amazing reciever. But pope in the slot is literally unstoppable hes smooth as butter fast and has amazing hands. Plus hes from south ridge. Pope is the best reciever in the state this year and maybe in the country. Get this guy to paradise and talk to michael irvin and ray and who knows what can happen

Trade williams for him. Pope and him are on the same level talent wise...Mark isnt 6'5 though

I'd take Austin over Williams and taking him over Williams wouldnt be a second thought.

I know they've thrown a lot of money at him but his coach isn't one that likes to play those games but I'm not sure how much influence the coach has on him.

Would LOVE to have this kid wear the U but I think there's a better chance of Parsons doing that than I do him and I don't like our chances very much in that instance either.

Advertisement
Terrace Marshall, Parkway, Wide Receiver

This is his profile we r in his top 5 and i think he seems humble so i think if richt has a good talk with him and we get him to paradise we have a shot.

Plus hes a freak athlete i mean he got a basketball offer

Good news is the HC at Parkway doesn't like his players playing recruiting games.When the kid commits I doubt very seriously he flips so if he's coming here I hope we are the first out of his mouth.
There's a story The coach ran a team off campus last year because he caught the coach giving a player 50 bucks.never heard who it was only heard the story.So if it's morals we are battling against we got a shot.

In the end I think it's LSU....

His QB has an LSU offer and won't go there. I think Miami has a real good shot here.

Advertisement
Depending on how well the starting QB (hopefully Perry) does, will tell whether or not Marshall comes to The U! The kid is a smooth route runner.

Last edited:
Terrace Marshall, Parkway, Wide Receiver

This is his profile we r in his top 5 and i think he seems humble so i think if richt has a good talk with him and we get him to paradise we have a shot.

Plus hes a freak athlete i mean he got a basketball offer

Good news is the HC at Parkway doesn't like his players playing recruiting games.When the kid commits I doubt very seriously he flips so if he's coming here I hope we are the first out of his mouth.
There's a story The coach ran a team off campus last year because he caught the coach giving a player 50 bucks.never heard who it was only heard the story.So if it's morals we are battling against we got a shot.

In the end I think it's LSU....

Parkway just fired their HC

Advertisement
You know ****'s fvcked when Sabag gets a Louisiana HS football coach fired because he wouldn't tolerate Alabaga throwing money around.

You know ****'s fvcked when Sabag gets a Louisiana HS football coach fired because he wouldn't tolerate Alabaga throwing money around.

Yes not sure what the head guys Connection to Satan and Bama are but you'd have thought the HC would have been applauded for what he did by people in La. especially for the reason he supposedly did it....something fishy with this especially with it being done 2 years later by a guy that wasn't even there when it happened.

Advertisement

Well, that's one way to evaluate prospects....

Well, that's one way to evaluate prospects....

Meant never seen them play live only watched their tape.....seen this kid live.I don't think Williams is even close talent wise.Pope on the other hand is close but if I had to pick I'd take Williams

Advertisement
Back