1 Tri-County kid you think UM shoulda offered?

skeeter

Junior
I wasn't opposed to taking Bryan late as an emergency plug in who has attended to HS that we want pipelines at

But on merit and talent alone? I'd say Jordan Wright. Wouldn't have minded Gamble as a TE or Dingle and WR and they'd be in my convo too...But overall I'd say Wright.

But ya who is your #1 HM non-offer?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wasn't opposed to taking Bryan late...But on merit and talent alone.

I'd say Jordan Wright. Wouldn't have minded Gamble as a TE or Dingle and WR and they'd be in my convo too...But overall I'd say Wright.

Yeah Wright. Had 25 sacks this year

I'm a big fan of d'andre Johnson the dt.
He reminds me kind of that good ex uf dt McDonald. Provided another woman doesn't stab him again I think he'll
Be a good one.

Quantino Allen, Carmoni Green, Antwan Collier, and I agree with Jordan Wright. Collier should have definitely been an offer.

Jordan Wright, Q Allen (grades?), Collier (especially now with Edwards and his BS). Also thought Bryan would have been a good late pickup, but obviously the staff has a plan and honestly we need to use RB less. We were tearing it up when we were passing.

Advertisement
A couple of those guys seemed like they could of earned a scholly, but remember how a local coach talked about how Richt was requesting "bad film" also? Maybe the bad outweighed the good.

Time will tell.

A couple of those guys seemed like they could of earned a scholly, but remember how a local coach talked about how Richt was requesting "bad film" also? Maybe the bad outweighed the good.

Time will tell.

Oh I agree...Not meant as a complain thread. Just an opinion thread, and only looking for 1 name from posters.

Quantino Allen, Carmoni Green, Antwan Collier, and I agree with Jordan Wright. Collier should have definitely been an offer.

Allen, Wright, Gamble, Collier and Telfort. ... Also, I wish we had more LB options locally, very thin this year. How's 2018 looking?

Advertisement
He reminds me kind of that good ex uf dt McDonald. Provided another woman doesn't stab him again I think he'll
Be a good one.

I gotta Agree.... I thought Johnson fit the mold of what we were looking for in a DT...
having him under Kool for 2-3 years would've been beastly..

JC

Quan Allen. Jordan Wright is close, but we seem to be doing just fine at DE. If your talking about himas a TE, then he´s even closer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be a good one.

Is this the DT from Southridge? If so, I agree 100%. I think he would of filled our other DT spot perfectly. When I went to their game, I was there to watch their skill guys as thats all I heard about but came away most impressed with him. That seems like a big miss, hopefully we hit position hard or we will really look back on it 18-24 months from now. Wright seems like a miss also

Advertisement
Back