1 Tri-County kid you think UM shoulda offered?

Jordan Wright will be a Miami Hurricane tomorrow. Mark it down.

In pencil. With an eraser. Just in case. Probably will need it.

Advertisement
Jordan Wright will be a Miami Hurricane tomorrow. Mark it down.

In pencil. With an eraser. Just in case. Probably will need it.

As stated above, I think he's the most talented tai-county kid without an offer...So I hope you're right. Ford told rivals it ain't happening as of yesterday though.

Don't know about this year but last recruiting cycle Plantation had a kid by the name of Tyrik Jones. Kid should kill the mac conference in the next coming of years. Olb/DE. Anyway Allen from Glades Central

Don't know about this year but last recruiting cycle Plantation had a kid by the name of Tyrik Jones. Kid should kill the mac conference in the next coming of years. Olb/DE. Anyway Allen from Glades Central

Tyrik qualified late..his grades were a mess...he was a BEAST. He was heading juco but qualified late...

Advertisement

Tyrik qualified late..his grades were a mess...he was a BEAST. He was heading juco but qualified late...

Yea I know him. We still brought in players late though. Wasn't Harris a late signee? Anyway VT tried to prep him but he took the Mac offer. He's going to kill it there.

Last edited:
Great thread!

My pick is CB Traivon Leonard from Oxbridge. Smoothest CB I saw on film this year. Not as explosive of an athlete as Stacy or Ahmmon, but as far as smoothness in terms of body control and fluidity, that's who he reminds me of. Huge steal for Auburn, who flipped him from UNC.

Honorable mention to Jordan Wright DE/TE, Carmoni Green WR, Lashawn Paulino-Bell DE/OLB, DL De'Andre Johnson (probably #2 for me).

I know he has relocated in and out of SFL a few times, but Samson Doyo has narrowed his list down to about 53 schools, I though it was time his "dream school" stepped up with a commit-able offer.

Oh, and Carmoni Green. Kid is going to ball out early and often.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back