1 on 1s Paradise

Also Frierson is going to UF this weekend, not UGA

But why are ivey and gilbert not attending paradise .. miami is about competing .... and shouldn't they be there with the rest of the commits ?

You know why. They aren't real Canes, remember? All non real Canes should be kicked out of the class. Instead of waivers, Richt should make every kid sign an LOI this weekend and have a tattoo artist on hand to mark their foreheads with each of the five rings. There will be a sixth spot but it's blank. These kids have to go and earn it.

Advertisement

But why are ivey and gilbert not attending paradise .. miami is about competing .... and shouldn't they be there with the rest of the commits ?

You know why. They aren't real Canes, remember? All non real Canes should be kicked out of the class. Instead of waivers, Richt should make every kid sign an LOI this weekend and have a tattoo artist on hand to mark their foreheads with each of the five rings. There will be a sixth spot but it's blank. These kids have to go and earn it.

Some kids just want guaranteed playing time and are afraid of being bench warmers. With the DBs interested in Miami, including any possible silents, kids get scared off, especially local kids who have seen each other SF DBs.

Yeah, Juedy and Leatherwood last year are more canes than some of the guys who actually signed with the team.

This is a joke, and I bet the staff is furious.

My guess is we see an offer to someone like Stanley Garner at camp, basically telling Frierson to stop ****** around, and your either in or not in

My guess is we see an offer to someone like Stanley Garner at camp, basically telling Frierson to stop ****in around, and your either in or not in

Chill dude, he is going to UF for his team's 7 on 7 tournament. He said that he would feel bad for ditching his team. So it's more about that than actually considering UF. UGA is still a threat regardless - UGA Miami Battle.

Advertisement

My guess is we see an offer to someone like Stanley Garner at camp, basically telling Frierson to stop ****** around, and your either in or not in

They just had a sit down with him a few days ago, and he's already off playing footsies with UF and UGA. I'm sure they're smart enough to realize Gil has no respect for them or for UM and that they should start making other plans.

Advertisement

They just had a sit down with him a few days ago, and he's already off playing footsies with UF and UGA. I'm sure they're smart enough to realize Gil has no respect for them or for UM and that they should start making other plans.
Our early domination at DB and WR was always gonna cause cold feet eventually. I went with "cold feet" but I think you can come up with a better one

Advertisement
I live in South Carolina and don't know what you mean

What part of SC?

Spartanburg

My family started out in SC before going to Detroit in the 50s. Do you know some Dawkins out there?
whart hs u go to?

Did u play any sports?

I went to HS at Detroit MLK high school on the east side. But majority of my family still in SC. Dawkins,Worthy,Jeter of the Carolinas is all fam.

What part of SC?

Spartanburg

My family started out in SC before going to Detroit in the 50s. Do you know some Dawkins out there?
whart hs u go to?

Did u play any sports?

I went to HS at Detroit MLK high school on the east side. But majority of my family still in SC. Dawkins,Worthy,Jeter of the Carolinas is all fam.

What part of SC

Advertisement
What part of SC?

Spartanburg

whart hs u go to?

Did u play any sports?

Time in the 90's
I know where martin Luther king is Demetrius hallums was the track coach there for some time in the 90's.

Advertisement
Back