#1 Miami vs #20 FSU 1986

BornAcaneDieAcane

Redshirt Freshman
For the Football Junkies, I am treating you to a game featuring one of Miami's most dominant teams; the 1986 Canes[video=youtube;h4UNpZ78f-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UNpZ78f-s[/video]

Advertisement
That's dem REAL CANES!

Not a single guy on that rooster has the "culture" that we are currently fostering.

Qb isn't looking to the sidelines for 20 seconds and the defensive backs are too close to the line of scrimmage. Completely pedestrian. Who the **** is teaching those guys their core values?

Advertisement
Al goes 7-4 with that team and then loses crappy bowl game with that team. History is rewritten. OU beats the snot out of PSU in Orange Bowl. Miami never never dominates college football. What a difference a coach makes. Lord, I miss those days.

I might have to open this on my laptop, connect it to my 60" in the man cave and drink a few beers while I watch this game this weekend!!!!

All of our highlights are grainy old film. Nothing in high def. That's how you know we have been irrelevant for ages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enjoyed, been a while. Sometimes they kept us on the edge of our seats for a while - before closing the door, locking it, throwing away the key and nailing it shut. Players were actually a little small by today's standards.

Enjoyed, been a while. Sometimes they kept us on the edge of our seats for a while - before closing the door, locking it, throwing away the key and nailing it shut. Players were actually a little small by today's standards.

For both teams, the OL and DL had only 1 kid over 300, one OL was actually reported at 242. Boy how times have changed. Give me that Orange Bowl as well, crowd was up close and was rocking. Irvin actually had Sanders beat on that interception, ball was underthrown and late throw which allowed Deon to catch up. Tremendous athletes on that team.

And to think ...It was only 30 years ago when they played....I weep when I see how great we used to be..

Advertisement
Back