#1 Juco CB Brian George

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was. And he was a regular starter. But he was such a huge disappointment relative to the hype.
Lets be honest Hype is the biggest thing to over come. Its why a 2 star player can come out of no where and what ever he does its amazing grace. Then flip the script for a 4 or 5 star player and if he doesn't murder it day one he's a bum. This why we as fans some times need to take a step back and let it all play out. We dam sure know not every player no-matter what the rank won't pan out. You can flip the script and say the same thing about 2 star players. Bottom line is you can never evaluate a players heart and desire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My only hesitation with George is the fact he is the same grade as Ivey and Blades so if he comes here we would have 3 Seniors at Corner which isnt ideal

Why isnt it ideal?

You gotta have balanced class. I would sign him and them redshirt him so

1. He gets a year in a D1 S&C program because he is rail thin

2. it would put him in the same class as Bethal and it would give us 2 seniors and 2 juniors instead of 3 seniors and 1 junior.

You gotta have balanced class. I would sign him and them redshirt him so

1. He gets a year in a D1 S&C program because he is rail thin

2. it would put him in the same class as Bethal and it would give us 2 seniors and 2 juniors instead of 3 seniors and 1 junior.
No he is not he is 6'2 190, yes he might need to get stronger, but he is not rail thin, he is considered to be a big corner

Advertisement
Back