1-27

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Not enough for The Work and not necessarily a ton of new info, but I got more confirmation on a few things today -

**Lamont Gaillard will be here this weekend and Miami feels like he is flippable.

**Good chance Scarborough makes it for the official visit this upcoming weekend. No guarantees, but his unofficial was not just a get-away.

**Still no worries about Demetrius Jackson from Miami's side.

**Kaaya has given Miami no indications that he won't be at Miami.

**Almost not worth mentioning Valentine to Miami fans at this point...LSU

**Trending up with JC Jackson.

**Miami believes that Chad Thomas will stick, but look for them to turn up the heat in the coming days. They know that the FSU visit made an impression on him.

**As of right now, it looks like Lenius will be a part of this class.

**Miami is very much in it for Ross. Don't know if they lead, but his interest is extremely real especially after last weekend.

**They aren't recruiting any "back-up plan" types at this stage. The only prospects they are legitimately talking to are legit Miami kids.

Advertisement
If we get Gaillard I won't feel that bad about losing Valentine.

If we don't get either...massive failure.

Very good here Pete but I will say this, Bo did have a test last weekend............. still he was closer to FSU and UF then UM and UF had a basketball game that day too so yeah thats telling

Awesome news all around. People will probably still just ***** about Valentine but that's some good stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have nothing to do with each other but give me this manchild and IDGAF about Valentine

529.jpg

I feel confident on retaining Chad Thomas and flipping JC Jackson. On the latter, I ask this once again which is similar to Dalvin Cook - "Why announce where you're going on NSD when you're already committed to a school?" it's down to us and UF.

If we somehow pulled Bo (which I put at a 5% chance) then I laugh at FSU thinking they're all high and mighty with landing Cook.

I like Lenius as well. Kid's raw, but has size and is legit. Not sure how he's a 2 star though considering he played pretty well for someone who was 16 (now 17) and playing in one of the most competitive high school areas.

I absolutely love Tavon Ross. I heard the staff wants him at RB, but that kid looks like a really legit safety. Just get his *** to sign on the dotted line and worry about that ish later.

Good job as always Pete.

honestly, if a miracle happened and we replaced valentine, nigel, and powell with jc, gallard, and Bo Scarborough or even ross. then we win on that package

Advertisement
They have nothing to do with each other but give me this manchild and IDGAF about Valentine

529.jpg

I want to check his birth certificate. That man looks like he's been in the NFL for a few years. Every corner/LB in the SEC hope he comes to Miami.

honestly, if a miracle happened and we replaced valentine, nigel, and powell with jc, gallard, and Bo Scarborough or even ross. then we win on that package. and Keep Chad.

Advertisement
Lenius and Ross are two extremely exciting prospects that most people don't know about. Landing them both would be huge.

Other than TV, too much positive news in this post. Need a new BleakVisions report to bring us back down to earth.

Save us Vern. Before its too late.

529.jpg

Not going to get my hopes up, but if he were to flip to us and leave Saban and Kiffin at the altar, he'd instantly become my favorite recruit in this class.

Advertisement
Back