2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

You guys throw around the word elite too readily on here. Anyone that is above average and wears orange and green is elite to you. Rooster is a very good player and a contributor but not elite. Willis was elite. Dre was elite. Elite is sure fire first rounder, for a RB 2nd rounder. I called Duke elite and that is borderline @Dwinstitles. We constantly call our guys elite when they aren't. People were calling our WR room elite on here and Mario is out in the portal grabbing WRs.
contributor with 11 tds?
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Elite is when you have eyes that can see, and see that someone is an elite talent and one of the best players on the field more times than not….. Knighton is elite.

Advertisement
Dallas Crawford had 12 TDs for us as well one season. Obviously Rooster is a much better player but TDs only tell so much. Also, I used two adjectives, you glossed over the very good one.
dallas crawford is not on the same level as rooster
Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

most of rooster tds went for long. dallas tds were short 2-3 yards. but dont worry, ya'll going to be on his nuts this season
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

dallas crawford is not on the same level as rooster
Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

most of rooster tds went for long. dallas tds were short 2-3 yards. but dont worry, ya'll going to be on his nuts this season
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
One thing is for sure, you have the reading comprehension of a challenged individual. I outright said Rooster is not just better but outright better. Rooster is way more explosive but from a running standpoint he only averaged 3.9 per carry vs Dallas’s 4.1. Just not elite. Where he is very good at, is the big play and catching passes out of the backfield. Very good but not elite. Spend more time actually reading the posts and not looking for gifs junior.

Advertisement
You guys throw around the word elite too readily on here. Anyone that is above average and wears orange and green is elite to you. Rooster is a very good player and a contributor but not elite. Willis was elite. Dre was elite. Elite is sure fire first rounder, for a RB 2nd rounder. I called Duke elite and that is borderline @Dwinstitles. We constantly call our guys elite when they aren't. People were calling our WR room elite on here and Mario is out in the portal grabbing WRs.
Don has the Potential to be Elite if he can get healthy.

One thing is for sure, you have the reading comprehension of a challenged individual. I outright said Rooster is not just better but outright better. Rooster is way more explosive but from a running standpoint he only averaged 3.9 per carry vs Dallas’s 4.1. Just not elite. Where he is very good at, is the big play and catching passes out of the backfield. Very good but not elite. Spend more time actually reading the posts and not looking for gifs junior.
That’s rooster fault because of trashlee run scheme, got it!🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why won’t you cheer for wake forest or something

So you’re not elite in college football unless you’re a perennial pro bowler in the nfl??
True indeed like elite boxers or elite NBA players....rare breed. U can be a very good player vs the ACC then play a real team and do nothing then its possible u just ordinary. Depending on position though cause if u an elite WR and your OL go up against a stacked DL and your QB cant throw then thats different. There is alot of different factors but guys that pop off film like James Williams, Dalvin Cook, Cooper, Juedy etc, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know those guys are alphas. I think people think we have alot of those and we do not have alot of that yet.....in comes Mario thats what he was brought in for. Build 3 year relationships and start stacking. Rooster is a good player right now and has a chance to be great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny everyone’s reaction is the same for the most part is Baxter being the main target and this is whatever cause we’ll get him. What makes it even funner is UF and Ohio State fans are literally saying the exact same thing on their board in regards to this Young Cb’d to Bama news. Will be quite the scene either way, lol.

Funny everyone’s reaction is the same for the most part is Baxter being the main target and this is whatever cause we’ll get him. What makes it even funner is UF and Ohio State fans are literally saying the exact same thing on their board in regards to this Young Cb’d to Bama news. Will be quite the scene either way, lol.
Especially if we don’t get him & we supposedly wouldn’t let Fletcher commit

Advertisement
Back