2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
Glad we didn’t make the list. Kids need to stop using Miami for leverage and clout.

He isn’t interested then see ya later. Clearly staff is 100% focused on Baxter and I’m sure other targets will emerge as the season goes on
We’ve seen this used all the time and it makes no sense. Unfortunately Miami didnt hold any leverage or clout. We have some clout now that Mario is here.
Told y'all he wasn't coming...Lol at #1....No way he's better than Baxter.....
Been saying it since I watched film on both. Young is elite but Baxter is better. Don’t care what the ratings say.

Advertisement
And while Baxter is clearly #1, I wonder who they target if he decides to go elsewhere and Fletcher commits to OSU. Or is a back that serious of a need in '23.

Miami seems locked in on Baxter. Additionally, top school lists in April don't hold all that much weight IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I stand corrected then, though Freeman was pretty **** good in his own right. Appreciate the reminder and pointing that out.
No problem

Freeman was a legit and under appreciate whenever HS RB’s are talked about. Sucked he became a Nole. I remember his state championship game against Dr. Phillips. He broke DP spirit in the 2nd half.

No problem

Freeman was a legit and under appreciate whenever HS RB’s are talked about. Sucked he became a Nole. I remember his state championship game against Dr. Phillips. He broke DP spirit in the 2nd half.
Freeman was really good, and he was really good in Atlanta for a couple of years too.

Truthfully, when I think of Cook, I think of the game that he beat us just about single handedly. I think we have justified getting the Yearby instead of the Cook for a while, but to beat the Clemson, UGA, Bamas, you need those game changers. I don’t disagree that RBs are a bit more easily replaceable, but this isn’t the NFL with a salary cap. In college you need to stack your 85 with as many top flight guys as possible across the board. That was more what I was trying to articulate.

Advertisement
Young ran 10.8 the other day in the 100. Curious how Baxter compares in such an event

Still alot of time, this means little to nothing. On a sidenote that school suks, zero love for the home team. I think the coach played for FSU or something. Plus they've been infected with that SEC mind virus.

Advertisement
Back