2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
Not to the same level and I may be speaking out of my a$$, but I see a little bit of that Adrian Peterson explosion gear once he gets past the first level of defenders. It’s about 2 gears below but I see him just get into another level that’s insane.
Kid feet are so good for a kid his size.

I think its a poster on here associated with his hs.

But this kid and Young in the same class would be CRIMINAL

**** this kid looks big n fast too
Oh he not small at all. Kid is 6'1 and moving like that.

Young im getting Dalvin Cook comps...this kid reminds me of Joe Mixon Coming out

Young im getting Dalvin Cook comps...this kid reminds me of Joe Mixon Coming out
Take these two and call it a day. Young the type to make kids transfer we too crowded back there I'm sure we seeing a couple leave.

Advertisement
He is pulling away from kids in tight quarters in those highlights. I will say though, I thought Lingard would be good and this guys high stepping running style brings back bad memories.
Yeah, but unlike Lingard this young man understands how to stay low and get skinny when running between the tackles.

Those are some pretty good back to be comped to

Advertisement
He is pulling away from kids in tight quarters in those highlights. I will say though, I thought Lingard would be good and this guys high stepping running style brings back bad memories.

That boy Baxter, he's **** good. Explosive, but also shows great patience to set his blocks up with great vision. If there's a flaw in his game, I don't see it.

Advertisement
They ain't going after no one else I believe unless they settle.....and settling weakens your roster. Miami getting A types fuqs bama in the long run and all those other powers.
It will certainly level the playing field and make CFB better because it will be more competitive

Had exact same thought at first, but Baxter is a way smarter runner the more I watched. He knows how to get skinny and “hide” behind his blockers.

Way more of a natural RB, you don’t see Lo making jump cuts and moving laterally like Baxter in his HS tape.

*edit* didn’t see @HOLISTIC CANE ’s post but yep we saw the same ish

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles do you feel like Rooster, Brown n Franklin may not be here next season?
If Young comes he straight up shooting up the roster, Brown is for sure never going to play again hes slow. Thad should move somewhere else man and Rooster has to ball this year when he gets his touches cause bruh the roster next season will be competitive af.

Advertisement
Back