2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

I honestly think Fletcher's junior tape closed the gap bigtime
Gun to my head I still go with Young as the best

But Fletcher, Young, Baxter are interchangeable to me for most part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of good backs this year. Would love to get 2 top 10 guys but I'm not worried about RB.

With a great OL and play calling/scheme, most decent running backs can produce.. you don't need a 5* elite talent at RB to get great production.

Look at Walker from Wake Forest/Mich State. Kid was a low 3* RB from Tennessee and almost won the Heisman after transferring to MSU.

We'll always get good enough RBs at Miami to put up some good numbers if we can block/scheme properly.

Lots of good backs this year. Would love to get 2 top 10 guys but I'm not worried about RB.

With a great OL and play calling/scheme, most decent running backs can produce.. you don't need a 5* elite talent at RB to get great production.

Look at Walker from Wake Forest/Mich State. Kid was a low 3* RB from Tennessee and almost won the Heisman after transferring to MSU.

We'll always get good enough RBs at Miami to put up some good numbers if we can block/scheme properly.
I tend to agree. I would place RB important way down the list building a roster.

QB
OL
DL
WR-explosive game changers change the game

Advertisement

Sorry, but **** that noise. I want the best backs in Florida every year moving forward. I want to relive the days of Gore, Mcgahee and Portis competing and erase the memories of Dalvin torching us.

And I think our HC is gonna do it

Just give me 1 of the FLORIDA ELITES and im good...you can just throw your line in with all of them...who ever jumps in the boat.

The florida elite this year are all the goods.

Add that to Citizen in this class and the haul before.... we cooking with grease

Advertisement

Not to the same level and I may be speaking out of my a$$, but I see a little bit of that Adrian Peterson explosion gear once he gets past the first level of defenders. It’s about 2 gears below but I see him just get into another level that’s insane.

There is truth here but game changers are game changers. We have had decent RBs for a while and players like Dalvin Cook change your season.

Advertisement
Back