2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

I really can’t imagine we pull both though

I'm fairly confident we'll land 1 of those 2. I'm not going to underestimate Mario, they can try the "save yourself for the league" pitch by being 1a and 1b and see what happens. Neither of these 2 will be scared of competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
don't think there's much of an argument for Lamar being a better prospect than Young.

Duke was a 5 star and top 20 overall player in his class which is right where Young is at so unless you think much lower of Duke (which I don't) it would be a stretch to say that Young is easily a better back than him (and that's also ignoring the actual production Duke put on the field, which is the most yards in school history)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I have seperated that hate from the film, he doesnt look fast at all. If im mistaken and he is fast and hes flying out there hes a take
He isn’t fast but he brings a unique skill set that a physical team needs and wants. We need 2 RBs in this class. Lock up Fletcher than go after Young and Baxter.

5 of the top 7 are from Florida & FSU doesn't have a shot with any of them
566A6424-B2B6-4889-9A4F-43FFF80A6C2F.gif

Advertisement
Anybody with Young I'm good with they could bring DBC in and I wouldn't care
Fletcher is an excellent blocker, will pick up the blitz, can slide out of the backfield and catch the ball afterwards as well. Could play fullback as well giving us even more options. That’s not me saying go all in on Fletcher but he gives another dimension to the offense that we haven’t had since Quad Hill or Najeh. Not as fast as Najeh but really physical.

Well I have seperated that hate from the film, he doesnt look fast at all. If im mistaken and he is fast and hes flying out there hes a take
I would just say in those big time games, physical hard hitting, you need a tough talented in between tackles runner that gets those tough 4,,5,6,7 yard gains consistently.

When Bama and UGA play, they don't have RBs ripping off large chunks consistently, you see them pounding it keep those chains moving mixing in passing.

Put fletcher in a UGA and Bama uniform he would fit right in.

I would just say in those big time games, physical hard hitting, you need a tough talented in between tackles runner that gets those tough 4,,5,6,7 yard gains consistently.

When Bama and UGA play, they don't have RBs ripping off large chunks consistently, you see them pounding it keep those chains moving mixing in passing.

Put fletcher in a UGA and Bama uniform he would fit right in.
Put him at UGA or Bama and we are talking about how we wish the kid stayed home

Advertisement
Back