2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
The running back class in Florida this year reminds me of ‘14 when Cook, Yearby, Michel came out. Young, Baxter, Singleton, irvin, Fletcher, Webb..,

The running back class in Florida this year reminds me of ‘14 when Cook, Yearby, Michel came out. Young, Baxter, Singleton, irvin, Fletcher, Webb..,
This kids the Cook of this cycle, I want this one. THIS THEE GUY. Saban knows it all schools know it they will put everything into him and possibly ignore the rest. Unless they think hes gone then they will go after others. Wil be a fight we should win

Advertisement
This kids the Cook of this cycle, I want this one. THIS THEE GUY. Saban knows it all schools know it they will put everything into him and possibly ignore the rest. Unless they think hes gone then they will go after others. Wil be a fight we should win

Then Baxter’s the Michel, he looks really good as well

Was actually going to check out all these guys tonight. Keep hearing Singletons name but haven’t seen the tape
Keep me updated on the number 2 guy. I heard singleton is number two I don't remember if I saw him maybe I did. All I know is when I saw two runs from Young I said sign him at all costs. Fletcher was the one where when u see him he's big af and has power but those guys I worry about unless they Derek Henry. I always expect big kids like that to run over HS players I don't where the comp is HS ain't the same as college. His speed is what worries me same as why I was worried about Thad.

Advertisement
Keep me updated on the number 2 guy. I heard singleton is number two I don't remember if I saw him maybe I did. All I know is when I saw two runs from Young I said sign him at all costs. Fletcher was the one where when u see him he's big af and has power but those guys I worry about unless they Derek Henry. I always expect big kids like that to run over HS players I don't where the comp is HS ain't the same as college. His speed is what worries me same as why I was worried about Thad.

You don’t have to be a burner to be an effective RB. You don’t have to be burner to be an elite college rb. I’m not a rb coach but I think field vision and patience are more important than speed. Laveon Bell and Mark Ingram werent speedsters. Monte Ball, James Conner, Clyde Helaire, Kadeem Carey and Melvin Gordon weren’t either. Fletcher may not be a burner but he possess other qualities where he would be a game changer. He catches out the backfield is huge. I would like to see him block more because you can potentially use him in that capacity too. He doesn’t have to run a 4.4 to be effective.

You don’t have to be a burner to be an effective RB. You don’t have to be burner to be an elite college rb. I’m not a rb coach but I think field vision and patience are more important than speed. Laveon Bell and Mark Ingram werent speedsters. Monte Ball, James Conner, Clyde Helaire, Kadeem Carey and Melvin Gordon weren’t either. Fletcher may not be a burner but he possess other qualities where he would be a game changer. He catches out the backfield is huge. I would like to see him block more because you can potentially use him in that capacity too. He doesn’t have to run a 4.4 to be effective.
I’ve heard he’s also a very good blocker already

whos behind Young? Im not a big Fletcher guy cause of speed if hes in the class with Young I wont be mad cause we get Young, but whos suppose to be the second best back?
It’s Baxter as the other guy in the state. Then there is Webb from Jax and then Fletcher and after that Singleton although I haven’t hear as much hype about him

Advertisement
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

In regards to the Fletcher/Young debate

Advertisement
Back