1/18 visit updates (4:00, Saturday)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, something doesn't add up. It does seem like this dude is looking for reasons to bail.

I hate to say it, but this kid just doesn't seem like a "Miami" kid. By that I mean....he just gives off a "hey, look at me..I'm different" vibe...a Ricky Williams(y), "I want to immerse myself in white culture, white picket fence, two mixed kids, small *** dog, white trophy wife kinda vibe....

Green.

Good lord what a ****ing horrible post from start to finish. Congrats.

+1 I'm getting tired of some of these idiots on the recruiting board. It's been getting worse closer to NSD.

Dude dont even visit the football board, Im not even sure if its salvageable at this point

Yeah, something doesn't add up. It does seem like this dude is looking for reasons to bail.

I hate to say it, but this kid just doesn't seem like a "Miami" kid. By that I mean....he just gives off a "hey, look at me..I'm different" vibe...a Ricky Williams(y), "I want to immerse myself in white culture, white picket fence, two mixed kids, small *** dog, white trophy wife kinda vibe....

Green.

Good lord what a ****ing horrible post from start to finish. Congrats.

+1 I'm getting tired of some of these idiots on the recruiting board. It's been getting worse closer to NSD.

Dude dont even visit the football board, Im not even sure if its salvageable at this point

Dude what is wrong if the kids wants that. I have all that even 2 small white dogs. But I am also white.

Advertisement
Too many chicken littles and/or people who either have not been through the recruiting stretch or never have learned from it.

Advertisement
NOTICE

I am keeping tabs on everyone that is calling Alex Collins & Matthew Thomas a "goner" and "looking to bail" and talking smack about these kids.

If they end up being a Cane I will follow all of you on every social media and every time you post something positive about them on any social media I will send you a Notice of Allegation with a screen shot of your previous post.

Moral Code 1.42.2 "You can not talk smack about a recruit and then cheer for him when he is doing something good for your team"

After the notice a COI will decide if you will be "Negged", "Suspended" or "Banned From This Board"

Self reporting these violations is encouraged and self imposing bans is encouraged but wouldn't mean anything at the end anyway.

*I do not have any authority to ban anyone from any board.

Someone wake Pete's *** up and tell him to get us some updates

Is Petey dead?!?!?

Pete's night started like thi slast nite and we havent seen him since.....

158.jpg

Advertisement
I figured Gary Ferman and Matt had set prostitutes to his house to keep him busy so they could get the drop on stories for once.

Lets see he allegedly took recruits to Nevin Shapiro, he hung out with Nevin Shapiro etc. oh than there was the fact UM self reported his illegal texting.

Advertisement
Back