1/18 visit updates (4:00, Saturday)

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I will be posting anything I hear in this thread so continue to check back for updates.

8:25 PM
First off: All expected visitors from this morning's list have been confirmed on campus

These are the roommates that I know of right now

-Jamal Carter with Jaynard Bostwick

-Alex Gall with Kevin Olsen
*Gall is being hosted by Jake O'Donnell

-Ray Lewis III with Alex Collins

8:45 PM
-Keith Bryant is rooming with Standish Dobard

-I'm told that Denver Kirkland's roommate is a JUCO player, presumably Ufomba Kamalu

8:54
-Standish Dobard is being hosted by Clive Walford

9:30
[tweet]292456807274778624[/tweet]

12 Noon Saturday
Alex Collins posted this picture of himself in the new Schwartz Center a little while ago
138.jpg

Alex Gall seems to be enjoying himself
[tweet]292638764784816129[/tweet]

3:50
here are some pictures from throughout the day

139.jpg

140.jpg

4:00
**Keith Bryant's host for the weekend is Deon Bush

Also, here's a picture of Alex Collins
141.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
If little Ray Ray calls his Dad is it against the rules to let A. Collins speak to him?

Advertisement
i hope standish is with keith bryant

Kief was tweeting w/ Standish earlier and he told Standish to check his phone after asking him if he was visiting Miami this weekend too... Hopefully they can develop a relationship (or improve the one they already have?) this weekend.

Can't wait to hear how this weekend develops

Advertisement
i hope standish is with keith bryant

Kief was tweeting w/ Standish earlier and he told Standish to check his phone after asking him if he was visiting Miami this weekend too... Hopefully they can develop a relationship (or improve the one they already have?) this weekend.

Can't wait to hear how this weekend develops

thats what i was thinking too just like RL3 and Collins were rooming at their all star game i mean who else would you want with KB except maybe the strongest commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back