1,025 new season tickets sold since Richt was hired

Advertisement
My four are included in that number. I'm in TN and I only make a handful of games, but will make sure (as I did before Fat Al ruined life) that the tickets will be used when I can't go.

3 season tickets right here but that would be on renewal, not new ticket holders.

Yeah yeah, I'm gonna get heckled but I support my Canes no matter what.

Advertisement
Probably close to 1/3 of the increase in salary for a better coach was recouped in 1 day.

Probably close to 1/3 of the increase in salary for a better coach was recouped in 1 day.

But the banners won't make a difference. But the fans' expectations are out of kilter. But the fans won't come back even with a new coach.

I'm in for two and making sure my tickets are used by friends for the games I can't be there (which is most of them.) Feels good to be back in the fold.

I will be renewing my two tickets after a year off, will probably wait until the Spring game and pick my seats out in person.

Advertisement
richt.gif~original

I'm getting a pair next week. I'm from Canada so I'll probably only be able to get to a couple games. Does anyone know a good organization I can give the extras to that will make sure that a young fan would be able to go to the game. I don't want my tix to leave any empty seats and I would rather give them to someone needy than sell them online.

Advertisement
I'm getting a pair next week. I'm from Canada so I'll probably only be able to get to a couple games. Does anyone know a good organization I can give the extras to that will make sure that a young fan would be able to go to the game. I don't want my tix to leave any empty seats and I would rather give them to someone needy than sell them online.

I was just thinking about this too. Would love to donate them to a military org so our Canes loving troops in SFla can take a game in. Anybody know anything about that?

Advertisement
Back