00-02 Canes vs. 04-06 Trojans

plantcity3

Senior
I was looking at a bunch of streams on twitch and came across one the said Madden with Lendale White. I clicked on it and saw Lendale White streaming himself playing Madden. I got in the chat and asked him who was better. The 00-02 Canes or his era of trojans 04-06. He went on to say they would would be the Canes and any other team from any era.

I expected him to say that but lets take oru Canes Shades off. Does any of those sc teams stand beat any of our 00-02 canes teams. In my opinion, they have a chance against the 02 squad. The 00 and 01 squad smashes any of those sc teams

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our 01' team and their 04' teams were undefeated.

The 01' team is considered the GOAT so I would say our best would beat their best. We had the better ps/g and pa/g.

just lol at matt the lion lienhart throwing against rumph buchanon reed etc.

just lol

Advertisement
If we played ten times, we win 7-8. They would certainly have the talent to take 2-3 out of 10, but our talent was far superior to anything I have ever seen at the college level. USC was a beast, and well coached, but we'd win far more than we'd lose against them.

This is how ******* bad we are. It's two days before the first game of the season and we're talking about hypothetical matchups from 15 yrs ago.

Lot of good players on all those teams. If Larry is our coach they have huge advantage, bit 01 kills any of their teams even if Bear rises from the dead to coach them. Two words : ED REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how ****ing bad we are. It's two days before the first game of the season and we're talking about hypothetical matchups from 15 yrs ago.

We're forced to live in the past, because we suck in the present; at least for 90 more days.

Advertisement
The NFL answered this question. A lot of those USC guys were overrated.

I wouldn't expect Lendale White to say anything different. If you asked Lawrence Phillips (in between killing fellow inmates) if the 95 Cornhuskers could beat any team in history he'd say yes, too.

That said, 01 Miami would beat 04 USC by 14.

Advertisement
If we played ten times, we win 7-8. They would certainly have the talent to take 2-3 out of 10, but our talent was far superior to anything I have ever seen at the college level. USC was a beast, and well coached, but we'd win far more than we'd lose against them.
I was thinking something along the lines of this.....

I started naming all the players from thlse squads and he got real quiet. I told him we can make an entire pro bowl roster with players from those squads and he had nothing to say.

Advertisement
The NFL answered this question. A lot of those USC guys were overrated.

yep, bottom line. Leinart, their WRs and their RBs got exposed. IIRC, they didn't have a great OL - more of just great positional players. At LB, our passing game and speed will have been too much for their D, even though they had some horses upfront (cody, Udeze).

The Miami team was much more of a balanced team at all positions top to bottom.

They would've lost to every team from '00-'02......they were good, but they weren't us

Advertisement
Back