0 and 16 ACC titles

Advertisement
I dont even care about winning the ACC
When you have 5 NCs its NC or bust.
Winning the ACC will just be a by-product of our return to dominance.
Sorry, I don´t agree with this thinking at all. I believe this is one of the fatal flaws of this program. Winning the coastal and the ACC championship should be the first goal. Without, there is no chance most likely playing for Nattys.

Well folks lets be realistic here this is a Miami football program that has a completely new coaching staff with a freshmen QB in his first season who missed a few huge ACC games due to injury which ultimately cost us big time because that GT loss was on Perry and our horrible FG kicking, yes the schedule this year was a joke but if you look at all the losses Miami had they could have easily won all the games now Miami just needs to finish the season super strong by completely dominating FIU and close out with a dominating road victory at Duke which hopefully will land us in a respectful bowl game against a solid top 25 team and if we dominate that game as well it will catch peoples attention including recruits and we will go into next season with alot of momentum, right now its all about the future folks this season was never going to be a playoff/national championship one anyways.

dominate? would love to see that.
national championship? im talking about showing up to ACC games, not national titles here.

I dont even care about winning the ACC
When you have 5 NCs its NC or bust.
Winning the ACC will just be a by-product of our return to dominance.

so we’ve only had 5 good seasons in our history then. You must have fun being a fan

Guess it’s all perspective. I’m one of the guys that think we’re a 4th and 17, muffed punt, 5 missed FGs away from being 8-2.

Sure Diaz and staff made some **** calls early on, but we’re riding a win streak where we had 2 RS freshmen named national player of the week on their side of the ball. Also look to see who we had this weekend for visits. This staff isn’t playing about recruiting. We’re on a much better trajectory than we were a year ago. I wouldn’t mock “TNM” just yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back