0-2

OP will rustle many a nole Jimmie posting this here. There's a bunch of under cover nole cucks here.

Advertisement
I caught a lot of their game yesterday. Blackmon threw some nice, accurate deep balls and stood in there and took hard hits.

But he was getting hit hard and often by NC State. We should be able to get to him just as much. Their OL looked bad. Penalized often. Gave up sacks and hurries.

Did anyone see an updated line? We have to be favorites now, right? It was +1.5 last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumbo is a Corch . He is being exposed. He had crab leg boy make him look great. Cook also carried him for a bit. Now his *** is exposed. He will be on the hot seat next season. Reminds me of fat Charlie looking great because of Brady.

Jumbo is a Corch . He is being exposed. He had crab leg boy make him look great. Cook also carried him for a bit. Now his *** is exposed. He will be on the hot seat next season. Reminds me of fat Charlie looking great because of Brady.

Oh no you didn't.......If not Nole cucks in here, there are definitely so Jimbo cucks.......

Advertisement
This makes me laugh.

But we got our own issues...
cec1037bc3ed2698dc875b000f634f3c.jpg

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
Back