0-2

Advertisement

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
41-17 Canes

Don't care how bad Delaney played today lol, after we take care of Duke next Friday, we're marching up to Doak & beating the brakes off'em.

Their Defense is not that good, Walton, Homer & Rosier are gonna run roughshod all over them.

Especially if Richards is healthy & cleared to go, I think we beat'em bad.

Last edited:

kryptonite

AARP
**** the Holes
**** them right in the pussy

0-2?

200w.gif

CanesFan23

Sophomore
I wonder how many guys on here are still upset because we won't get to face them when they're undefeated?

Advertisement

JgDaCane

All American
Premium
Hopefully Diaz gets things tightened up. Duke is going to come out swining Friday.

This team can't afford to overlook ANYONE at this point You can blame that mess in the first half on the long layoff, but this is still a team that has many holes in it.

W

westcoastcanes

Condolences to those who have the noles as their second favorite team:

[MENTION=17362]Tetragrammaton Cane[/MENTION] [MENTION=8866]hughhoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=17436]Loose Cannon[/MENTION] [MENTION=12945]The Svengali[/MENTION]

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Would love to give them their third or fourth loss and totally demolish their season. I mean put the that final nail in the coffin.

Fūck them all to hell and back. I hope they go 0-12.

A big shoutout and hello to all the FSU cucks on this board who were cheering for them to win every game.

I see you [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]. Sad days for you

Advertisement

canesbaby

Sophomore
Premium
41-17 Canes

Don't care how bad Delaney played today lol, after we take care of Duke next Friday, we're marching up to Doak & beating the brakes off'em.

Their Defense is not that good, Walton, Homer & Rosier are gonna run roughshod all over them.

Especially if Richards is healthy & cleared to go, I think we beat'em bad.

From your mouth to god's ears El. Let's just hope MR doesn't put the brakes on as we know he's done many many times.