🤯 BIG NEWS FOR KENNETH 🤯

Lots of Canes fans in NY bud. In fact, Buffalo Bills HOF Jim Kelly would say the same.
Buffalo 42
Fish 10
Youre Wrong The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
I think the pro game is so completely different than college. Dorsey would have been an idiot to take any college position. Most guys work their way through the college coaching ranks to hopefully get a chance to coach in the NFL. Dorsey got to skip that whole step and has been very successful. It’s like someone going to college with two years worth of credits already before even enrolling

Advertisement
As amazing as an NFL head coaching job is with the life changing money, there are definitely some organizations that seem to be dead ends where the coach goes knowing he will be fired within 2-3 years. Bad ownership is difficult to overcome, just as a bad admin in college is difficult to overcome.

Texans (4 HC’s in 4 years!)
Carolina
Detroit (though maybe Campbell is turning the corner)
Cardinals
Browns
Raiders
Jets
Dolphins (sorry)
Commanders
No Jaguars huh? Just because they snuck into the playoffs this year?

I am one of the Miami and Jax guys sadly...grew up in Duval going to Canes games to Old Girl and Dolphins games the next day.

Then, one wonderful day in 1995, I was provided 2 sad teams to pull for...:confused:

Its amazing how many Canes have been NFL head coaches, and now there is a chance that Clint and Ken join that club.

Stram
JJ
Butch
Erickson
Wanny
Pagano

Schnelly coached the Colts (briefly).

Don't forget Norv Turner.

And Chud (briefly).

Advertisement
He better have a good roster or he won't be coaching there long. They need to land a qb baaaaaaaad

Advertisement
No Jaguars huh? Just because they snuck into the playoffs this year?

I am one of the Miami and Jax guys sadly...grew up in Duval going to Canes games to Old Girl and Dolphins games the next day.

Then, one wonderful day in 1995, I was provided 2 sad teams to pull for...:confused:
I hope the Jags improve and hiring Peterson was a good move but the owner is less than ideal. Which makes sustained success tough.

Advertisement
Back