🚨 NEW COMMIT - Keyshawn Smith 2020 WR 🚨

Advertisement
Pass on leaving the talent-rich state of Florida to take some kid we beat out Hawaii and Fresno St for.
Man that's some weak *** knee jerk negative crap. And really makes no sense. We have plenty of underperforming dudes on the roster from FL.
Not to mention, isn't Mike Leach the undisputed king God of offense per this board? Now we're gonna ***** about getting a guy who he initially took?

Advertisement
79BA1179-7B7C-4AFE-BFE6-19410C8AAAE6.jpeg
another receiver with bad offers who’s now doing pretty good

Advertisement
It's precisely because of the system they run, that's my point.

That's why this is a good pickup because he fits the system perfectly.

I don't care about his NFL potential, if he's a productive college WR for us getting catches & scoring TD's I could give two fcks if he ever plays a down in the league.
Yes this!!!

people want us to be a **** NFL MINOR LEAGUE team than a consistent winner

bring kids who can help win games and bring home championships

if they go on to be drafted that’s a bonus for all parties

Advertisement
Tennessee apparently offered late as well (yeah I know not exactly big)

Pros:
Good measurables
Good running times (someone said he had a 4.5 laser) and it shows with how he walks a lot of folks on film
Leach wanted this kid
Good contested catches/50-50 balls he won... (apparently he got shown by randy moss on his “you got mossed” segment)

Cons
3 star(for the star whores)
His film looked good. He has a lot of speed. I will say that those kick/punt returns won’t happen a lot in college. That one team he went against looked trash. Lol. A bunch of white kids that couldn’t tackle 😂😂.

Advertisement
My school is better than a lot of Private schools. The sped classes at my schools are probably just as hard as the honors classes in the town you live in

wtf are you doing gloating about your public high school on this thread? Beat it nerd.

How many people on here have aspurgers?? Can we get a show of hands?

That is unfortunate. Can't win games like that. We need for 3 stars from So Cal.
Dude I get what you're saying but that's really an irrelevant point to right now.

1) Our previous WR corch wasn't a good recruiter so all the good high ranked players we already missed out on.

2) It's late January, how many 4/5-star WR's are out there that you think we can sign?

3) The majority of our current WR group are 4-stars, so what's the problem?

4) We need depth & adding a kid that can enroll early who understands the offense we're going to run cant hurt at all.

5) We don't even have a WR coach on staff as of now, so what exactly is wrong with finding a solid prospect that can play & a be a contributor?

Advertisement
Back