🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

GREAT ****** HIRE.

I wasn't high on Likens at all, but they're clearly bringing in Lockette to do the recruiting which is very smart.

Great job by Manuelito.
Looks like possibly multiple guys coming in to learn up Lashlee in case he bolts in 1-2yrs. With all these proven coaches on the offensive side, Manny has I believe fixed the woes of what we ran into the ground last season. It wouldn’t shock me to see 32-35ppg this year. Defensively he’s been status quo which I wish he would’ve at the very least replaced Patke. I’m guessing he thinks, we’ll we had the #13 overall defense, what will happen to it when we are cranking out points in droves in 2020? Just smelling the possibility of a return to the way the defense played in 2017, including a lot of turnovers, especially as opposing teams have to take risks to catch-up with our offense. Lastly, I wish ER20 the best of luck with helping to fix the culture. If Manny can truly learn from Ed how to have some stones and not capitulate we could seriously be looking at the possibility of another 2017 season, if not better. It’s still incumbent on the players to put in the effort all-in to maximize their talents. Lashlee is going to get them the ball in space; they need to train hard on what to do with it, and do it well.

Advertisement
I guess Blake needs to know if somebody doesn’t win he’s out to spend some money.

I think Blake applied for a secret corporate Amex in the school's name. This will all be a movie after he's convicted. Paying Ed Reed with credit card checks and praying we somehow draw 86,000 to Hard Rock for the Wagner game so he can keep Frenk from being notified by collectors.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny haters feeling like Trump haters right now. They know what he is doing is right, just can't comprehend it.
Manny is setting up the foundation with some strong pillars. We are throwing a lot of cash out there, getting great hires and I hope it reaps a reward.
What more can we ask of this staff other than WIN, Motherfacker! WIN!

Manny haters feeling like Trump haters right now. They know what he is doing is right, just can't comprehend it.
Manny is setting up the foundation with some strong pillars. We are throwing a lot of cash out there, getting great hires and I hope it reaps a reward.
What more can we ask of this staff other than WIN, Motherfacker! WIN!

Trump has proven he can get **** done, Manny has proven to be a failure

So with Lockette on board who does that put us in play with in south Florida??

James Williams
Lewis
Daniels
Brinson
Brooks
Taylor
Marshall
Collier
B Smith
Collins

any of the above??

Advertisement
Manny Diaz sure can win an off season, my god. Let’s get this **** thing figured out on the field Manny! I’m rooting for you!
Yep every mistake he made he fixed as fast as possible and REALLY hired the best people for the job. I fully believe he will get the job done. We need to start owning the Coastal soon and that has to be the first goal . Then we can worry about the bigger picture.

Advertisement
Last year was BS but he’s made enough moves to get a blank slate for this year. In my mind the changes he has made separate him from the Golden/Richt cloud of being too stubborn. If he fails, he fails but at least it’s not without attempting to fix it.
Well said. A 1st year coach is going to go thru growing pains( just like Dabo did ) but if you keep learning and keep getting better at your job then good things come .

The CIS Manny haters FORGOT....

Manny is FROM THE CRIB B ITCHES....

He's got a BIG FAMILY NAME to step up to...

You thought he was going take the Miami job just **** himself in his own CRIB?

He knows he ***ked up his first OC hire... AND he inherited a team of punks also...

Now the HomeBoy is gettin' serious...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad we got Telly on staff in some fashion. That was A much needed hire.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the 1st open job promises if a Fields/Hickson/Likens should leave...Maybe even Patke. Was an All-American LB and has been a TE/RB so far, and I wouldn't be surprise if he has LB knowledge or could help ST, or at least be groomed with want Diaz wants for LBs or the strikers...Just a thought

Maybe Taggert's failures actually helped us sneak him in as an analyst as he will be a hot commodity again at some point

Oh **** when did @Archibald join the site? If y’all thought this was funny before...
LMAO!!!!

6D6B0F64-1E24-4DD7-8A92-6A4B327954C1.png

Advertisement
Back