🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
If y’all think just because he can’t recruit off campus he won’t have an impact then you are remedial. This man knows coaches on every relevant staff in SoFla and has a relationship with a ton of these parents already. He doesn’t need to go to the school and go in home to get through to these kids.

Advertisement
After this year I was down with letting the entire staff, including Manny, go. The loss to FIU was a fireable offense. But I have to say the moves he’s made are giving me hope. We now have good recruiters, a real OC, and a QB that has already proven what he can do at the college level. If we win this year, combined with the recruiters we now have on staff, our future classes can have a real chance to make a difference. The key is we have to win this year.

WOW. After Lashlee and King, this is the biggest news of the offseason. Looks like Manny really wants to keep this job and his boyfriend is reallocating that Highsmith money to allow this program to, POSSIBLY, actually function like some of the big boys.

WHAT Highsmith money? It never existed. Might be why he didn't get the job?

I'm really, really struggling to understand why the fanbase thinks we have money like Harvard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he should be able to do anything except coach our players during practice. I also don't believe he can have a headset on during games. he can give advice to another coach during practice, games , but he cannot have a "coaching relationship with any player on any practice field/game.

I am a little uncertain if he can speak to a recruit on an unofficial visit since he is NOT a coach. I would assume he cannot. I also don't think he can recruit off campus. he may be able to visit with one of our coaches
Marvin Lewis was an analyst at asu
He would wear a headset. Wonder if that's possible.

Our offense plays in the same conference buddy. And our defense played in the same conference when Golden was here and it sucked. Plus, are we going to a different conference? Trying to figure out how "that won't cut it in the long run".

And with a competent offense, you do realize how much our defense will benefit? They'll be an even better unit when they aren't on the field for 70% of the snaps
Obviously he’s talking about meeting teams outside of the coastal for bowl games, acc championship games and maybe even a playoff game someday. Teams that will challenge the D more than Duke or UVA.

Exactly. Also the "off field coaches can't recruit off campus" rule is enforce just as much as the tampering rule... which is never.
By “never”, do you actually mean “never, unless it’s Miami doing it”?

Advertisement
Back