🚨 BREAKING NEWS - ROCHE SPENDING WEEKEND IN CORAL GABLES 🚨

Advertisement
I didn't see this thread but did I read it right..This kid will be here by Spring ball????????!?!!??!??!?!!? THAT WOULD BE HUGE! I thought grad transfers were Fall guys??

I didn't see this thread but did I read it right..This kid will be here by Spring ball????????!?!!??!??!?!!? THAT WOULD BE HUGE! I thought grad transfers were Fall guys??

Depends on when you graduate. A December grad doesn't have to spend all spring jerking off just to wait for Fall classes to start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Boy aka NY state of mind...go find us a real scoop...Blake and Alonzo meeting today...go to work you stupid *******.

Hey Boy aka NY state of mind...go find us a real scoop...Blake and Alonzo meeting today...go to work you stupid *******.
Sadly, I do not have a source in the Hecht at the moment.

I used to be close with a team masseuse, but there was an unfortunate incident involving a microwave and some petroleum jelly.

We’re no longer on speaking terms.

:(

Archibald will be in Orlando this weekend.

👀
4213BC25-76A9-49A6-9DF0-56E3B22F47F5.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey NY State...I'll be in NYC in 2 weeks...I dislike the East Village..and can take or leave the west side. I'll buy you a few shots and beers at The Oak Room uptown on the East Side...let me know.

Hey NY State...I'll be in NYC in 2 weeks...I dislike the East Village..and can take or leave the west side. I'll buy you a few shots and beers at The Oak Room uptown on the East Side...let me know.
I appreciate the offer, but I don’t drink shots as I don’t enjoy the taste of hard liquor.

I’ll have a beer once in a blue moon.

My favorite drinks are wine coolers, appletinis and cosmopolitans.

:)

Advertisement
Back