🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am contemplating a 2018 film breakdown for King. He played in an Air Raid offense that year, which should offer a lot of the same elements that Lashlee will employ.

There aren't many things Manny could've done to drag my *** back in, but first he went pace-and-space, then he took an excellent kicker who happens to be brothers with the best HS kicker I've ever seen (small sample size), then hired an OL coach who isn't jump setting all game, and then he lands the best transfer QB on the market (yes, over Newman).

Roche is just showing off at this point.

Only CIS can take a thread signaling one of the best signings in many years and turn it into a political thread about fcking exit polls...

NYSOM you start 50 11 threads a day.Can you go start another one and take all this political sHT with you.

TIA from all the FOOTBALL fans..

crazy smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif
Polls cannot account for election fraud in 2000. Thousands of blacks in South Florida were illegally denied their right to vote, and if you don't know that you should know that. Not even to mention that people in Palm Beach thought they were voting for Gore but they were actually voting for Buchanan. So the polls are almost always accurate, maybe you should take a lesson in statistics and how polling is done. I never understand how people with zero true knowledge on a subject can feel so confident about mathematics, statistics and science. It's so mind boggling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back