🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

ZomboMeme 20012020181523.jpg

Advertisement
Maybe you're too young to remember W vs Algore? And not, they were NOT accurate. They most certainly INaccurately predicted a Hillary landslide - in fact it was the opposite.

Polls cannot account for election fraud in 2000. Thousands of blacks in South Florida were illegally denied their right to vote, and if you don't know that you should know that. Not even to mention that people in Palm Beach thought they were voting for Gore but they were actually voting for Buchanan. So the polls are almost always accurate, maybe you should take a lesson in statistics and how polling is done. I never understand how people with zero true knowledge on a subject can feel so confident about mathematics, statistics and science. It's so mind boggling.

He doesn’t need to.

This guy is a senior. All the current guys have multiple years eligibility left. He will bring maturity and leadership to the room.

Lashlee is going to make playing offense for the Miami Hurricanes a worthwhile endeavor for the first time in a long time.

Wiggins will break out. Pope will finally get used properly. Harley will have a nice year and be reliable. The offensive line will be stronger, more experienced, and play in a scheme that takes pressure of them instead of the opposite.

King is electric and will set us up for a better future. Our guys are going to look way faster this year and we may finally field and explosive offense.

We have an oc that fits now. This cannot be understated. EEVERYTHING we have seen from our qbs is not an accurate portrayal of the future.

TVD May take the job when King graduates. I think N’Kosi will have a big senior year in this offense if he hangs in. We have guys who can win already on the roster. It’s time for the adults in the room to show some leadership and instill discipline.

The information about quarterbacks partying and all that is nothing but deflection. Diaz should have fixed that problem his first summer but he is not ready for this job. Hopefully he has the sack to instill discipline in this team because we are setting up for a nice turnaround.
Couldn't agree more on Diaz deflecting. Throwing guys under the bus after season is o er serves no purpose in improving the team. He should have handled it from day 1.

I also agree on Perry. I think this new offense fits him . Simple reads and more downfield throws. It will be interesting to see who's the backup to King. If Perry is the backup, then I see him as QB1 2021. Williams probably transfers.

Advertisement
So you admit national polls are just propaganda?
That’s a very odd statement.

National polls give a good measure on the general direction of the race.

A national lead of 3, which is what Hillary had, indicates a close electoral race.

If her national lead was 6-7 and the states played out the way they did, that would’ve been a huge miss for the polls.

Polls cannot account for election fraud in 2000. Thousands of blacks in South Florida were illegally denied their right to vote, and if you don't know that you should know that. Not even to mention that people in Palm Beach thought they were voting for Gore but they were actually voting for Buchanan. So the polls are almost always accurate, maybe you should take a lesson in statistics and how polling is done. I never understand how people with zero true knowledge on a subject can feel so confident about mathematics, statistics and science. It's so mind boggling.
Exit polls bruh. We amazing bad. You aren't as informed, or aware as you think you are...

Advertisement
tell us about illinois and massachusetts please

That’s a very odd statement.

National polls general give a good measure on the general direction of the race.

A national lead of 3, which is what Hillary had, indicates a close electoral race.

If her national lead was 6-7 and the states played out the way they did, that would’ve been a huge miss for the polls.
Which have ZERO influence on the electoral college. Trump won in a landslide... which 'according to national polls' had a 9% chance of happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean the kids that did actually quit on his team? That one?

Jarren parties too much. King has actually quit mid season. CIS hates Jarren for a far less offense. Y'all just haven't been burned by King. Y'all haven't seen him struggle yet or make a mistake yet. It's all rainbows and unicorns. Reality is something else.

I do hope King is as good as many are making him out to be. That'll be great. I've been burned far too many times, and know that these kids don't live up to the hype. The grass isn't greener. Y'all just haven't seen it for yourselves YET.

He didn't quit. He mutually agreed to redshirt with a new coach he obviously lost faith in.

You are spinning this to suit your argument that the kid somehow has a character issue. Taking advantage of the grad transfer rule is one of the few advantageous situations a player can have in the NCAA, he should be applauded for doing what was best for him.

Advertisement
Back