🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Polls were pretty close if you're referencing the 2016 election. People were so focused on national polls which were correct, but unfortunately (or fortunately if you're Bush or Trump) the popular vote is irrelevant.
so maybe people should stop thinking the popular vote decides the presidency. if it did, candidates would just focus on the largest states and big cities. anyway... doesn’t matter. i hate all government. they’re all selfish and trying to buy votes with my money.

Out:

- A starting QB who expends more energy sipping lean, skipping practice, and going through the motions on gameday than taking himself, his craft, or this program seriously.
- Dan Enos.
- Constant slow developing play action from under center, which put our atrocious OL in the worst position possible.
- A snail's pace offense that takes 8 minutes off the clock to kick a field goal while down multiple scores vs. FIU.

In:

- D'Eriq King at QB, PFF's No. 2 QB from 2018 who's now away from Holgerson.
- Rhett Lashlee at OC.
- The up-tempo spread to get the ball out fast and our athletes in space that many of us have been clamoring for FOR YEARS.
- Knighton and Chaney.

Did I say they did?

I said they were accurate, which they were.

Polls and data in general are very good, and I hate seeing “2016” being consistently used as an excuse to smear them.
Maybe you're too young to remember W vs Algore? And not, they were NOT accurate. They most certainly INaccurately predicted a Hillary landslide - in fact it was the opposite.

With this king kid on board let this be a preview of what a qb can do in this offense therefore helping recruiting. Manny can't go The the portal every dam year

Advertisement
He didn't quit. He wasn't a starter and wasn't playing. The two situations aren't remotely similar

They are remotely similar. They both stopped playing during their senior years to redshirt. McCloud was a backup, not a starter, so there was a slight difference. Just wondering what your opinion was, but clearly you'd rather deflect the question.

Did I say they did?

I said they were accurate, which they were.

Polls and data in general are very good, and I hate seeing “2016” being consistently used as an excuse to smear them.
so some polls were accurate and some weren’t 🤔 that’s pretty much what you said when challenged

Advertisement
OK stupid question, but how is King's first name pronounced? I assumed like 'derrick', but I think i heard in Ivin's interview 'dee eric'?

so maybe people should stop thinking the popular vote decides the presidency. if it did, candidates would just focus on the largest states and big cities. anyway... doesn’t matter. i hate all government. they’re all selfish and trying to buy votes with my money.

I think "people" know that the popular vote doesn't decide the presidency, but that doesn't stop the national news media from telling people what they should think.

so some polls were accurate and some weren’t 🤔 that’s pretty much what you said when challenged
There were around 30 national polls done the week prior to the election.

The average of those polls was accurate.

I believe there were 2 or 3 Wisconsin polls done.

They were not accurate.

The majority of polls were spot on.

Advertisement
Yo Williams and Perry

tenor (72).gif

There were around 30 national polls done the week prior to the election.

The average of those polls was accurate.

I believe there were 2 or 3 Wisconsin polls done.

They were not accurate.

The majority of polls were spot on.
sure 👍 you win. It’s King’s day in more ways than one. joy!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back