🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
You mean the kids that did actually quit on his team? That one?

Jarren parties too much. King has actually quit mid season. CIS hates Jarren for a far less offense. Y'all just haven't been burned by King. Y'all haven't seen him struggle yet or make a mistake yet. It's all rainbows and unicorns. Reality is something else.

I do hope King is as good as many are making him out to be. That'll be great. I've been burned far too many times, and know that these kids don't live up to the hype. The grass isn't greener. Y'all just haven't seen it for yourselves YET.
This dude playing faqqy contrarian guarantees King will be awesome here. It’s a wrap!

Advertisement

I’m tired of the drama around these three kids.

I don’t think it should be their choice. If they have a bad attitude they should be asked to leave.

Name King the starter and watch who rallies behind him and who doesn’t. It’s time to draw a line in the sand.

If I had to bet I would assume Perry and William's are gone within the next month and a half. Perry to a fau,usf maybe. William's to Georgia tech would be my guess

Advertisement
You know it’s 2020 in a maga world right?
I’m not trying to get dragged into politics, but Trump is at around 43% approval with a soaring economy.

The majority of Americans don’t like him.

This is not a personal commentary on him or his performance as President, but your statement saying “It’s a MAGA world” is flat out false.

You mean the kids that did actually quit on his team? That one?

Jarren parties too much. King has actually quit mid season. CIS hates Jarren for a far less offense. Y'all just haven't been burned by King. Y'all haven't seen him struggle yet or make a mistake yet. It's all rainbows and unicorns. Reality is something else.

I do hope King is as good as many are making him out to be. That'll be great. I've been burned far too many times, and know that these kids don't live up to the hype. The grass isn't greener. Y'all just haven't seen it for yourselves YET.
Word is it wasn’t just him making the call. It was made with Dana and another WR so so much for your theory.....

I don’t think it should be their choice. If they have a bad attitude they should be asked to leave.

Name King the starter and watch who rallies behind him and who doesn’t. It’s time to draw a line in the sand.

King quit. But let's just give it to the kid that did actually quit on his teammates?

I’m not trying to get dragged into politics, but Trump is at around 43% approval with a soaring economy.

This is not a personal commentary on him or his performance as President, but your statement saying “It’s a MAGA world” is flat out false.
You missed my point but ok....

Advertisement

Question for you, what determines approval rating? Not being as *******. Genuinely asking.

Advertisement

I agree King should publicly be named the starter. I don't want to hear any of that competition stuff. But we will just like OSU did with Fields when it was clear who the starter was.

Advertisement
Back