🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Anyone else feel like Michael Corleone in Godfather 3?

Honestly, if D-King can just be a solid bridge QB till we get to TVD and set a good foundation for Lashlee and his offense, I'll be fine with that.

I'm glad there's extra competition. I still think Jarren beats him out if he's 100% focused and matures a bit.

Lashlee could definitely unleash the Gus spread option run game with King.

King is much more than just an athlete who can throw. He's a better quarterback than Williams.

King often goes to his 2nd and 3rd reads. He fakes out defenders with his eyes and his pump fakes. He anticipates extremely well. He makes VERY quick decisions and gets the ball out fast.

The only thing you could complain about with King is his height, and sometimes he could be a little more accurate. But he's got the mental makeup of a quarterback 100%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahha you are ******* on drugs. Jarren has no shot to beat someone who works like this kid.

You mean the kids that did actually quit on his team? That one?

Jarren parties too much. King has actually quit mid season. CIS hates Jarren for a far less offense. Y'all just haven't been burned by King. Y'all haven't seen him struggle yet or make a mistake yet. It's all rainbows and unicorns. Reality is something else.

I do hope King is as good as many are making him out to be. That'll be great. I've been burned far too many times, and know that these kids don't live up to the hype. The grass isn't greener. Y'all just haven't seen it for yourselves YET.

Wow, I can't believe they pulled it off. Diaz still has a long way to go to prove his competence but King in Lashlee's offense should do numbers and is a monster upgrade at the position

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean the kids that did actually quit on his team? That one?

Jarren parties too much. King has actually quit mid season. CIS hates Jarren for a far less offense. Y'all just haven't been burned by King. Y'all haven't seen him struggle yet or make a mistake yet. It's all rainbows and unicorns. Reality is something else.

I do hope King is as good as many are making him out to be. That'll be great. I've been burned far too many times, and know that these kids don't live up to the hype. The grass isn't greener. Y'all just haven't seen it for yourselves YET.

I really can't imagine even trying to find a negative angle to this. That's next level being miserable. But you do you

King is much more than just an athlete who can throw. He's a better quarterback than Williams.

King often goes to his 2nd and 3rd reads. He fakes out defenders with his eyes and his pump fakes. He anticipates extremely well. He makes VERY quick decisions and gets the ball out fast.

The only thing you could complain about with King is his height, and sometimes he could be a little more accurate. But he's got the mental makeup of a quarterback 100%.

Almost none of this is true. Reality is different than fantasies.

Advertisement
Back