🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

HUGE.

Just speaking for myself, I'm officially back on board.

Living in Texas, I've seen King play and I'm a huge fan of his game. Between Rhett Lashlee and King, I don't think Manny could have done anything better to address the problems of last year.

I'll give credit where it's due. Manny is addressing all of the issues and getting them fixed. I'm done bashing this staff. I believe with the moves they are making this offseason, this team can do big things.

Advertisement
where are you going with this bro?

@Sigma_Cane_7 when I first created this thread, I couldn't say how I knew or post he was coming cause my source would have been exposed.... my source on King and Rhett was 100% correct. y'all can think I was speculating or guessing..I can assure you, I was not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes, you can tell someone looks amazing without even seeing their face. I'll marry that bitvh!

Could have used that bouncing *** to hit m F5 button today ......among other things she could bounce on In between time

I am not a Manny fan as HC, DC Yes. but he realizes he is not going down without a fight! So he brings in people to fix our GLARING ISSUES.....a NEW PUNTER, a NEW OC, A NEW PROVEN KICKER, a NEW PROVEN QB and hopefully soon a NEW PROVEN WDE... mad respect.... these are savage moves.
Can he bring in people to fix the special teams & recruit multiple positions on defense & coach them boys up? That’d be a savage move. Send those butt buddies packing. But, he cant self evaluate that much though because they are his spawn I guess. Just hoping King doesn’t bring fools gold because Blakey will be chucking a extension at Mandy before the seasons over.

I am not a Manny fan as HC, DC Yes. but he realizes he is not going down without a fight! So he brings in people to fix our GLARING ISSUES.....a NEW PUNTER, a NEW OC, A NEW PROVEN KICKER, a NEW PROVEN QB and hopefully soon a NEW PROVEN WDE... mad respect.... these are savage moves.

Major moves. Dude is not sitting around he's trying to fix what's wrong piece by piece

Advertisement
Advertisement
1579560455474.png

This is how terrible I've become:

I'd rather suck and have offseasons where everything is changed than to suck and deny there is any issues (Golden)

Advertisement
Back