🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
A19DDD34-BF6F-4586-ABE4-2014A4B46CE3.gif

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if 1 of the current QBs cashes out within a week.

Hopefully Lashlee and King will help us to get a high quality '21 class QB commit early on.

We'll need it.

Advertisement
Best part of all this is that manny dropped the twitter fingers. Everything he has done has been different thus far. Man learns from his mistakes which is more than I can say for the last few coaches that have come through here.
That was something I suspected. That mistakes would not be allowed to linger. Unlike Golden or Shannon he knows that he has no margin for error. And unlike Golden, this job is not a placeholder until he can get to Penn State

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if 1 of the current QBs cashes out within a week.

Hopefully Lashlee and King will help us to get a high quality '21 class QB commit early on.

We'll need it.
Must get the QB from North Shore that's committed to VT. He's the best fit of the QBs Lashlee has offered. After he sees King ball out that should be a layup. Similar traits.

Advertisement
OTJ training HCs are almost always a bad idea - at least at Miami.

But maybe - maybe - Manny has learned enough from last year to get us a really good W-L percentage this coming season.

Maybe.

I am not a Manny fan as HC, DC Yes. but he realizes he is not going down without a fight! So he brings in people to fix our GLARING ISSUES.....a NEW PUNTER, a NEW OC, A NEW PROVEN KICKER, a NEW PROVEN QB and hopefully soon a NEW PROVEN WDE... mad respect.... these are savage moves.

Good job manny and Lashlee. Manny has this offseason stuff figured out, now he needs to translate that momentum into the season and we will have a great coach.

Advertisement
Back